1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Has anyone dealt with "My China Freight"?

Discussion in 'Payment & Shipping' started by TacticalChimps, Nov 14, 2014.

1. TacticalChimps

TacticalChimps

We've been getting quotes recently and the best one seems to be My China Freight which offers a door-to-door service, and for a very good price. However, the only reviews I can find for them seem to be on their website. Has anyone had any experience in dealing with them?
  2. IMEX Sourcing Services

IMEX Sourcing Services

Hi,

I can't give you any feedback on them. But we might be able to help with this as we work with a lot of UK Clients and we have numerous reviews on this forum. Feel free to drop us an email with your requirements.

Thanks
  3. Import Expert

Import Expert

Hi Tactical,

I've not heard of them so cannot comment on their services but I note they are based in China. If you are a company importing into the UK from China then I would use a UK based freight forwarder so you have an element of greater control over the shipment..

Kind regards,
    Darren.
  4. aatkinson93

aatkinson93

Hi Darren,

Thank you for your reply. I have been in contact with quite a few suppliers and the ones in the UK do cost quite a bit more which, as a very small business, eats into the limited profit we have. At the same time, I do not want to be scammed or have the products damaged in shipping. Do you have any recommendations regarding UK based freight forwarders?
  5. Import Expert

Import Expert

Hi,

Well I am obviously biased but I would always recommend ourselves. www.woodlandglobal.com

Kind regards,
    Darren.
  6. aatkinson93

aatkinson93

Hi,

I have just sent you a message on your website requesting a quote - thanks.
  7. aatkinson93

aatkinson93

Hi Darren,

I will go to your website and request a quote - thanks.
  8. Prince Development

Prince Development

China Freight Co. Limited is a SCAM. They lowball other quotes and they get you to send them the money and do not deliver your goods or if they eventually do after over 45 days they demand more money to send you a release. It was hell and I will never use them again, I checked RIPOFF REPORT and found they do this to everyone.