1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Has anyone used e-Trackit?

Discussion in 'E-Commerce and Online Selling' started by Uptomen, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Uptomen

Uptomen

Hi all,

In my search for a Multi channel sales system (like Brightpearl) I have come across e-trackit.

Has anyone heard of or had any experience with their stuff?

I know Brightpearl are great but as a startup £177 per month is a prohibitative expense.
    Would be very grateful for advice folks.

Looking for:
    Epos (1 till)
    Inventory management
    Book keeping
    Purchase/invoice
    E-commerce

All linked together.

I currently have:
    Touchscreen windows7 PC
    Domain
    Hosting

Cheers in advance

Mike
  2. Uptomen

Uptomen

Anybody able to help?

Mike
  3. Lace

Lace Retired Moderator

Hi Mike,

I tried looking for e-Track it reviews too and didn't find anything much.
  4. Uptomen

Uptomen

Many thanks Lace.
    I will see what they send me on email and continue research.
    Perhaps someone else has some experiance????
    Peter W. likes this.
  5. Peter W.

Peter W.

I would not recommend e-trackit they promise the world but cannot deliver. I did not find them to be organised and they do not keep to timescales as stated. I have sinced had to move onto another E-POS company.
  6. Peter W.

Peter W.

I would not recommend e-trackit, they do not keep to time scales, i have had to move into another epos company as a result of their lack of support.
  7. Uptomen

Uptomen

Hi,
    Bit of an update.
    My shop has been open for 7 weeks now.
    I haven't, yet, made it to on-line sales as I am still researching the best way to go about it whilst avoiding Paypals high charges. Also, sourcing a decent courier for less than crazy prices at the moment.
    However, the good news is that i am using Proffitt Centre for my Epos as it is free and the support by the creator Dave is fab.
    Although this wont link in to online sales there will be a way to work around this and it wont be an issue until things really take off.
  8. James Unsworth

James Unsworth

Save yourselves the hassle, e Trackit are truly awful. Like the other user said they promise the earth but deliver very little, the eBay intergration is full of errors & as far as I'm aware they've only just started working on Amazon intergration. The whole system is very basic and offers limited functionality compared to others on the market, they're cheap for a reason & I strongly advise to shop around.
  9. James Unsworth

James Unsworth

Bright Pearl do offer a lot of functionality but i agree are expensive, other options are eseller pro, channel adviser & linnworks.

<mod edit: displayed URL>
  10. James Unsworth

James Unsworth

Bizelo are another you could look at and fairly cheap
  11. MBFASHION

MBFASHION

My wife runs a small independent boutique in Devon and we moved from Cybertill to e-trackit around 4 years ago as the ongoing support costs with them were unacceptable for us as a small retailer.

Since moving we have found our cash flows alot better, stock levels to be reliable and accurate for once meaning we can look at selling on other sites like ebay and amazon without worrying about overselling.

Overall a good system, Doesnt look as pretty as channel advisor and linnworks but does what it says on the tin.

<mod edit: removed signature>
  12. jimjam1

jimjam1

I know this is an old post but posting here all the same as reviews of e-trackit seem to be very light on the web. The system is truly woeful and I am afraid anyone investing in this system might as well save their time and money and keep a simple paper ledger... that would do a far better job than this clunky, hard to use system. It does simply not do what it says. It offers little to now integration which they only tell you after signing up to it after selling it to you as fully able to sync with any other system you opt whether it be a simple till, payment system. The company organisation is atrocious and we have wasted money but more importantly time on this company and system. Please avoid them
  13. karen12

karen12

Please can you let me know what they told you when selling the system to yourself, also how they dealt with your issues.
  14. karen12

karen12

Please can you let me know what they told you when selling the system to yourself, also how they dealt with your issues.
  15. karen12

karen12

16. karen12

karen12

17. karen12

karen12

Hi, do you put in the EAN codes manually when putting your stock on the system?
  18. Low Cost Sourcing

Low Cost Sourcing

You will not get any replies from those members as they have not even logged in since their posts, most being well over 3 years ago.
    beacon hill likes this.
  19. Teresa6776

Teresa6776

Hi JIMJAM.....Was very pleased to see your posting, as you say reviews are impossible to find online!!!, which should have had alarm bells ringing, but, we recently purchased a system from Etrackit and have had nothing but problems since and im seriously regretting going ahead now. I would really appreciate it if I could speak to you to discuss your experiences before we make a decision on what to do now, would you mind if I called you please???
  20. karen12

karen12

Teresa, Please ring Karen [mode edit - removed phone number], I also purchased an ETrackit system. Thanks
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2016