Have a look at my business?

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by Jonathan Warrilow, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Jonathan Warrilow

Jonathan Warrilow

Hi Guys

I recently started off an online Outdoor / Photography company. Right now, my traffic is really low, and my sales are pretty cruddy too.

I have a blog with content, were on twitter, instagram and facebook with a decent following, but im really not getting many sales at all.

I was wondering if anyone would be up for looking at my website, and giving their honest feedback. Not so much, whats good, but whats bad. Then i can improve it.

Im a first time newbie with this stuff, but im trying. I did the website and SEO marketing myself under the direction of a friend. All keywords have been inputted, Alt Text, all that.

Just want a bit of advise.

Many thanks
  2. Erik

Erik

Hi Jonathan,

Welcome to TWF!

Unfortunately we cannot allow you asking for feedback on your website or blog for now. This is because most newly registered members usually take this as an advantage to gain hits to their website.

We could allow you though to post in a review of your website once you hit 30 posts to ensure that you are willing to make your account credible enough for the community to allow you to let them view your site.

Thanks!
    Erik
  3. Jonathan Warrilow

Jonathan Warrilow

Ah - no problem at all Erik.

I understand. Just having a bit of marketing issues, so wanted some feedback from people who might have done a similar thing before.
  4. Gary

Gary

In the meantime feel free to get involved in the forums and ask any specific questions you may have.
  5. jonestony

jonestony

i have been doing similar things for very long time, so if you want any assistance you can contact me.!