1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Help with Royal Mail tracked delivery

Discussion in 'Logistics - Payment & Shipping' started by Empiremobiles, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Empiremobiles

Empiremobiles

I have sold a item and posted it tracked delivery.

I sent the tracking number to the customer and it states delivered the day after sending.

I customer has said they have not received the item i have sent them, but on the Royal Mail website it shows a signature that its received.

Is there anything i can do or do i just leave it?

Regards
  2. TornadoShaun

TornadoShaun

Well if the tracking details are showing that it has been signed for I'm pretty sure Paypal will side with you, in this situation I always state to the buyer that the item has been signed for so please check with family members or neighbours as it may be with the neighbours or just that a family member has recieved it and not mentioned it.
  3. beacon hill

beacon hill

Ask them to open up a case in PP
    When they do so, give the full tracking number and proof of delivery with your response.
    PP will then side with you and close the case
  4. TornadoShaun

TornadoShaun

Additionally I've literally just had an issue with an undelivered item. It sounds like the postman has delivered while the buyer was out in my case and not left a 'little red slip' informing them that they need to pick it up from their Post Office. So a number of reasons why items might not get delivered, including postmen that aren't doing their jobs properly!