1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Helpdesk / Ticket solution compatible with eBay and Amazon

Discussion in 'Online Marketplaces - eBay, Amazon, Etsy and more' started by Dean, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Number42

Number42

Does Zendesk allow you to reply to ebay resolution cases? Thanks
  2. Dean

Dean

Not directly but I've never found that a problem. You get the notification message appear in Zendesk and then I just go to the resolution centre to answer it. eBay is always open on my computer so its no big deal.
  3. Number42

Number42

I see, so with this ticket system, does this do away with the need to check email inboxes manually? Thanks
  4. Dean

Dean

Yes. You forward all your emails to Zendesk instead.
  5. C&L

C&L

I wouldn't go for ReplyManager anymore. They were supposed to be pretty good before, but I heard they released a mandatory update that ruined everything. The ReplyManager page on WebRetailer is pretty much a wall of one-star reviews now.

It looks like now you can get ChannelReply for $39 a month if you're willing to go with yearly pricing, which sounds like the best option to me. I think it will be worth it to get eBay tickets threaded and on the same screen as everything else. Anyone here tried them out?
  6. Stefanie Richardson

Stefanie Richardson

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I see that people are mostly suggesting Zendesk and Freshdesk. While these solutions are great and compatible with eBay and Amazon, there are some other equally great help desks that can give the two a run for its money.

In case someone is interested, I came across the article, also mentioning LiveAgent, Help Scout, and xSellco as help desks for eCommerce. Feel free to check it out as I find these options to be very competitive with the ones offered on the forum.