1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Hi friends

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by nitinuk, Sep 13, 2016.

1. nitinuk

nitinuk

Hi friends

I am new here. I am here to know about new techniques of online marketing and how to use social media for generating new leads and increasing the sale of my products?
  2. Cody

Cody

Welcome to the forums

There is so much to cover when it comes to online marketing that you'll need to be more specific with what to focus on first and learn from here. For example increasing product sales - that can depend entirely on the SEO, quality of the content, graphics, social media management and so much more to help boost your sales.

I'm currently writing a piece on ranking for keywords (SEO), however if you're interested in Social Media Do's & Don'ts then here's a link for a blog piece on that.
  3. wong45

wong45

When you are start social media marketing for generating new leads, first thing you need update daily content, news and also you can add images, offers and videos. These things are helps to increase traffic.