1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

hiring article writers

Discussion in 'Services Wanted' started by EJames, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EJames

EJames

Message me prices or post them here thanks
  2. planner

planner

Don't think there is many advertisers who do article writing on here EJames?
  3. AntiHeroUK

AntiHeroUK

What kind of article writing are you looking for? I used to review hardware products for some large IT companies through a couple of hardware review sites, and at one stage on my own review site. However after my site got hacked I stopped them altogether, even though it was something I was very passionate about at the time.
  4. Nayasha Shah

Nayasha Shah

E James,

I know my webmaster, he is writing some of the articles for my website press release. He do charge £8 per 300 words.

1-4 article/s : 300 words £12 each; Deliver time: 4 days
    4-8 article/s: 300 words £10 each; Delivery time : 7 days
    8-12 article/s : 300 words £8 each; Delivery time: 10 days

Kind regards,
    Nayasha
  5. planner

planner

That's it am sticking my prices up.:cool:
    Nayasha Shah likes this.
  6. Nayasha Shah

Nayasha Shah

Martin,

Get it up buddy, I know how hard it was at uni to write up and I think this is why my webmaster is charging his article a little bit high but he made sure that all of your key words are embedded within your article. So, the article can help for ranking. So, far he wrote a lot about health, nutriton, electronics review, electrical review article, SEO and others for various niche. So, for that reason I am very happy as he posted all the articles in good forum and not as flooding for ranking and made my google rank really high within 35 days and checked each links and were really happy that it is not spammed.

keep up the rate. :D

Kind regards,
    Nayasha
    planner likes this.
  7. EJames

EJames

I've never seen such high prices, for the last year I've paid native article writers around 1.2-1.5$/100 word.
  8. planner

planner

Yes you can pay that sort of money. At the end of the day its down to you. Don't expect people from this forum to quote you those prices.
  9. Nayasha Shah

Nayasha Shah

That is true depending on what sort of article and your stranded of your article write ups, as well as the standard of website and businesses. :). you pay for what you get:D
  10. Nayasha Shah

Nayasha Shah

I am sorry, I thought you were looking at english native writers in pounds not in dollars. ;)
  11. planner

planner

Ejames, reading between the lines are you happy with the articles you have received for 1.2-1.5$/100 word?
    Nayasha Shah likes this.
  12. liamhawes

liamhawes

hey have you tried the website Odesk? www.odesk.com seems pretty good but i have never used it myself
    Nayasha Shah likes this.
  13. Nayasha Shah

Nayasha Shah

:D making me laugh ..... you guys are really good fun to hang around, you as well EJames.

Lol

Liam, odesk is good, however, need to select the right contractor for the job, I have used them many times to build several website ( I have started my business as a website broker without any knowledge on how to build a site :D, I made a lot of friends from non-native english speaking countries and they were very good with website development and other computer related works but for actual article write ups, I am a little bit in doubt.. after spending $25 (equiv £18 ) for 6 articles and those articles reads ok and content is smooth to read but at the end of the day those were just articles delivered and didn't made any sense for the website content and you really need to proof read each article and ask them several time to amend it to fit your business and your niche or your press release. but surely odesk is a good choice for budget range.(:oops: but surely need to check their work and the end point meaning of your article )

Kind regards,
    Nayasha
  14. planner

planner

I know a few people who have used native writers only to be disappointed as Nayasha said,
    Nayasha Shah likes this.
  15. TheDevil

TheDevil

I just can't see how that is profitable for any native person?
    Nayasha Shah likes this.
  16. EJames

EJames

I don't even but I've been in SEO and I've been running an authority website for the past year now earning top end of 4 figures monthly, hoping to go 5 figures. I have never paid over 1.5$/100words. blackhatworld.com/warriorforum plenty of native speaking writers doing it for fair prices.
  17. UKbuyer1

UKbuyer1

Wow, £7k, £8k, £9k a month you are doing really well mate.

If you are making this sort of figure a month, then I would urge you to invest in quality writing - this will surely help in pushing you past the £10,000 a month mark.

I would just say though, when it comes down to it, these writers charging $1.2 for 100 words will no doubt be outsourcing to the far east, where that sort of money is acceptable due to the different standard/cost of living.

I once went for a similar deal, the writer claimed he was in New York, in reality he was outsourcing to Indonesia, skimming a little off the top for himself, and I found the quality utter crap.

But if you are happy, then I would continue using the service you are currently happy with!
    Nayasha Shah likes this.
  18. Nayasha Shah

Nayasha Shah

completely agree, if I only pay a native person for his/her one hour job then the national minimum wages are over £6.08 and to write a complete niche specific article ( researching absolutely SEO compiled keyword ) and proper article takes about 30 minutes + reading time on recent activity on that particular topic 15 minutes + typing and proof reading 15 minutes = 1 hours = National minimum wage of £ 6.08 lol.

However, most of the so called writers I know use PLR and they use article spinner and give you 10-15 articles from one article only and therefore, cost around nothing because it is a prarphrasing from the PLR . :D. I have over 140 of them and the writer gave me 15 articles in 3 days with article spinne. hehehe:D and that is how the " native writer " makes it profitable but to make it completely unique and each content from brand new research work would take atleast an hour and for this reason, I do agree with theDevil and the planner.

:cool: This is a real fun discussion.

Made my day guys.

N.B. It is raining in Kent and I am stuck in my office. :(

Kind regards,
    Nayasha
    UKbuyer1 likes this.
  19. EJames

EJames

Yeah it's good money, a lot of work at the beginning, 15hour days writing articles myself with a tight budget ect, but I'm going to see what I can source as my current writers are inactive now.
  20. Nayasha Shah

Nayasha Shah

:( sad to hear about your current writers now. I have seen other writers from freelancing site. you can check them out but surely ask for a sample copy and then use the article and submit it to turnitin to check each article.

Kind regards,
    Nayasha
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.