1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

hiring article writers

Discussion in 'Services Wanted' started by EJames, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nayasha Shah

Nayasha Shah

:rolleyes: me too love planner
  2. planner

planner

I want a PM as well or you won't join the Wholesale Forum group hug gang.;)
    Nayasha Shah likes this.
  3. laprepair

laprepair

Natasha you haven't done anything wrong. In fact its because ejames said to you to get of his thread that I commented.

I'm all for people having a debate and an argument but ejames goes too far.

Yes there is lots of intelligent people on this forum and that's why I love it.

Just sometimes people can get offended like nayasha has and its not fair. I'm simply pointing out its always the same person reacting badly to peoples advice. Is anyone else so ungreatful for peoples advice?? No. So Devil I'm sure you can see my point.

Now back to original topic.:D
  4. Nayasha Shah

Nayasha Shah

I want hug as well :(
  5. Nayasha Shah

Nayasha Shah

Oi when did I get offended...... :p
  6. Nick-D

Nick-D

Love the "5 figure income". Could get that stacking shelves!
  7. Nayasha Shah

Nayasha Shah

8. jack2230

jack2230

I agree that we should all give Ejames a little break, but still I say at the end of the day of he want's cheap articles for "$1" which are then outsourced to someone in Bangladesh which is then given to 10 year old article spinning software, which is then given back to the guy in Bangladesh to proof-read that's fine, just don't expect anyone from this forum who is actually in the UK and will 100% write the article by hand themselves to match those prices and the really important part here is the part where you acted like you expected them to match it.
  9. Volantary

Volantary

Alan you know I respect you as much as the next guy who is more successfull than myself but if you take the time to read his posts in previous threads you'll see that the guy is a class A pillock and replies to any criticism or questioning with sarcasm and snide comments. Sadly I dont think that post was worth your time!
  10. EJames

EJames

Where was advice? And when did I ask for advice? You sir just made yourself look like an idiot. And your telling me to get off the forum? Please, who are you, oh you only joined last here, your more than likely earning what I was when I was 15 monthly, your opinions are invalid to me.
  11. EJames

EJames

Thanks for your reply TheDevil, appreciate what you said and It's people like yourself that make the forum enjoyable for others to participate in.
  12. EJames

EJames

Thanks for your words Nayasha, I didn't mean to have a go at anyone here, but It just seemed people were again either trying to take shots at me because I'm young but doing good for myself.
  13. TheDevil

TheDevil

Fair enough mate, thanks.

I was just saying it how I saw it from in here, and not based on previous threads!

Oh and thanks for the comment, I am sure you are veru successfull too!

Alan
  14. EJames

EJames

again, can't really value your opinion as your not really someone who I would consider business minded after reading through a lot of your past posts, quite amusing. I have a hard personality because I've seen success and I'm living success (in my opinion) so I think I'm entitled to express my views, and clearly you don't like them, so again, please refrain from posting on my threads getting involved in something which doesn't involve you.
  15. jack2230

jack2230

I see the above comment is targeted at Alex and myself, and I totally disagree. I make money and I know the inner workings of business better than most especially my age. Alex also has great ideas and is a great contributor to this forum plus I'am sure he himself runs a successful business of some type. Now I'am not saying your rubbish and we are awesome (which is what you seem to be doing) but just stop putting everyone else down who are giving you advice or at least trying to and also casting their opinions - this is a forum of course, that's what is supposed to happen.

Now I know, I'am not the best business mind around especially since I'am younger than you my friend, 3 years younger to be exact, but I know that content is key, and a site especially one that claims to have high authority looks very bad if the content is just some unrelated keywords spun together by a computer, which I myself have had sent to me by these $1/100 word or $4 for a 500 word article deal, cowboys who claim to be professional writers and basically ruin the industry. Now you can go do what you want and if it's successful great, just don't come and make outrageous statements about some of this forums well respected members, as that just shows me your a bit of a keyboard warrior.

And just one more thing, if you really think your site is successful and the articles your getting have been good quality send me a PM, with the URL and so I can see myself, if some of these claims are true, then I bow down to you and I take back some of what I have said, just I need to see this myself first.
    ResellerLad and UKbuyer1 like this.
  16. EJames

EJames

Jack, your first paragraph I understand, your second paragraph, show's the lack of knowledge on the subject. For one, I verify my article writers, I have regular meetings with them on skype as well as using copyscape and private programs such as xDem to check for 'spun articles'. I also verify by using several sources that the articles are unique. So again, they're not cowboys claiming to be top dogs, but I pay fair rates of 1.5-2.5$ per 100 words, which sorry but I didn't think was manual slave labour. Edit: Moderator actions Close thread peace out, like I said several paragraphs back, you guys just aren't the people i'd consider business minded, I mean people run a £50 a week profit ebay business and think they know anything.
  17. Nick-D

Nick-D

Just because people don't take every chance to brag about their business doesn't mean they are making no money.
  18. laprepair

laprepair

Wouldn't worry titchimp. He's not worth wasting time on. My previous posts have been proved 100% right. What ejames fails to see is that success doesn't mean you have to be rude and arrogant. Manors cost nothing. Rudeness wont be tolerated by most and the young bigot will suddenly realise when he grows up that there's more to life than bragging and claiming how good he is. You might think ur at the top ejames but trust me its a huge drop when u come back down and with your attitude that's guaranteed.

That's all I'm gonna say.

Good luck all with the articles everyone. Its something I don't know much about but will look into it as its something which I think will benefit me very soon. :cool:
  19. EJames

EJames

I don't think I'm at the top, far from it, the way I see it anything less then 1M profit a year isn't good enough. Therefore I have ambitions, and ambitions which I will achieve because I don't settle for anything less then success. If that means being arrogant and rude, there be it.
  20. EJames

EJames

I started just over 2 years ago with £250, and now I've got over 6 figures in my bank with plans this year of networking 3 websites together, I just can't stand people stating something or implying something which isn't true.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.