Stock Offer HOT Q88 Tablet now available for Dropshipping from our UK Centre. Brilliant kit!

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by Pete, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pete

Pete

Those of you who have known me for awhile know I'm not much with UK idioms. I've got "mate" under control, even calling folks in the US mate these days.

But brilliant and kit have never truly registered with me, although I do know I've seen it here a number of time. But when 3 different customers buy this Q88 tablet and give the same glowing reports, including "brilliant kit" I've got to go with the flow.

We now have some in the UK, ready to dropship. Get one, play with it and start selling. These are probably going to turn out as hot as the M009S was last Christmas.

Buy one yourself, verify it's capabilities and sell it on (or keep it), but do check them out, they truly are brilliant!

Price includes RM 1st Class Recorded.

This is an offer to sell. Goods are held by us within the UK, ready for shipment the same day on orders received before 16:00. Payment by PayPal or plastic. Price includes RM 1st Class Recorded postage. RM Special Delivery available at extra cost.​

2. crispydog

crispydog

Looks like a good spec tablet for the price Pete but unfortunately the race to the bottom has already started on Ebay with one seller happy with a £3.83 :eek: net profit on this tablet!
  3. shopafrolix

shopafrolix Banned Member

yeah, same with a lot of similar products, if they had to pay out for stock maybe they'd expect a higher profit margin. Some sellers will accept making just a quid ! 'I didn't have to buy it, so its fee money'
  4. uhafmail

uhafmail

I can vouch for the quality of these! Amazing value.
  5. SimonN

SimonN

Looks like a brilliant bit of kit. ;)
  6. jamhun

jamhun

It's actually only £3.74, thats a net profit of 5.75%.
    They think, I will undercut everyone and still make a tenner on this, then forget about overheads.

James
  7. shopafrolix

to some, it's not about profits, its about winning . . . . . winning the 'Price: lowest first' search
  8. SimonN

SimonN

I believe that's a listing from a member on these forums. ;)
  9. Volantary

Volantary

I do believe so going by the contact email! But hey ho, £3 is £3 :p
  10. Kingamer

Kingamer

Profit is still a profit even if it is a penny ;-)
  11. SimonN

SimonN

It's a loss when the customer decides that it's not quite what they expected and would like to return it. ;)
  12. Kingamer

Kingamer

True but that's part of eBay its a risk you are either willing to take or not
  13. SimonN

SimonN

Good luck with that. :)
  14. Pete

Pete

It sort of tickles me that some in this thread talking about the low profit are some of the same who at times will tell others "price isn't everything", "you don't have to be the lowest on ebay", etc.

Here is the solution:

And even the price of a Happy Meal is one more Happy Meal than you had before........ :)
  15. Kingamer

Kingamer

Thank you
  16. Glenny

Glenny

Hi Peter, if I order 3+ do you have any issues with vat/tax through the uk? I'm guessing not by previous posts but would just like to make sure.
  17. jack2230

jack2230

Pete this tablet looks great and I have them listed on eBay. I'am not the guy selling them for three pounds more than the cost price but I'am doing quite well on them with three sold already.
  18. shopafrolix

any amount is potentially subject to VAT/Import duty, but 1 item usually gets through OK, but 3 has a 90% probability of being checked and charged upon
  19. Pete

Pete

Glenny, VAT or other tax avoidance is not a welcome subject on this forum. That being said, I agree with Richard that 1 piece by mail very well may slip through, but anything over 2kg, which 3 tablets will be, would have to come by courier and that 90% is a good guess.
  20. uhafmail

uhafmail

Or you can order through the UK site and have all the VAT handled by Pete :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.