Stock Offer HOT Q88 Tablet now available for Dropshipping from our UK Centre. Brilliant kit!

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by Pete, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bizi

Bizi

some people also selling on auctions i might grab one for under 50 ;)
  2. Volantary

Volantary

Be careful with that; the stuff inside can vary wildly. Some people are selling a same looking model for £40 and judging by the size of their ebay account they're not going to the manufacturer to buy 1000s to get that price on a good quality one!
    Pete likes this.
  3. DJBdesigns

DJBdesigns

What's this about a UK site??
  4. uhafmail

uhafmail

5. jack2230

jack2230

You don't happen to have the link the to auction you were talking about do you?

6. SimonN

SimonN

7. Pete

Pete

Richard, you can 3 for less than that from my China site, 10 will bring them down to £38 each.
    BenjieBoi likes this.
  8. jack2230

jack2230

9. Glenny

Glenny

The uk site doesn't seem to offer discounts? Sorry if my previous post seemed like I was trying to avoid tax, that wasn't how I meant it. I am just trying to factor in the whole cost.
  10. shopafrolix

shopafrolix Banned Member

not with import duty/tax I can't =£51, buying 3, not 10. Why buy 10 at a time when next day delivery for 3 is cheaper ?
  11. Pete

Pete

The UK site is for, first of all, our established China site customers for when the postal shipping from China gets too backed up for Christmas delivery. But November 1 anything ordered by post from China will probably not make it in time for Christmas. So we are putting the hot items in the UK for the continuing order fulfillment for our customers.

We certainly encourage others to use us as well, but it is not a wholesale distribution site at this point, but a site dedicated to one or a few piece orders to be dropshipped, not as a wholesale source for quantities. In fact, in the past DHL has done quite well with 3 to 5 day deliveries riught up until the week before Christmas, so we encourage quantity buyers to continue purchasing there.

Over and over again, here and on other sites people complain of no "real dropshippers", so we are offering "real dropshipping" of what will be the top 20% or so of our entire product offerings, which will account for 80% of our sales from China.

However, if you have a couple of hundred grand and wish to join us, I'm sure we could upgrade to a full fledged wholesale distributor, but lack of funds may have a bit of a part to play in that not happening overnight. :)
  12. Pete

Pete

Major price drop!

1 piece dropshipped in the UK is now £49!
  13. Volantary

Volantary

That is pretty major. Nice one.
  14. Pete

Pete

It's a chore between a US PayPal account receiving GBP and converting to USD, then sending to a US bank, then sending a bank wire to Hong Kong in USD and finally paying for the goods and shipping in Chinese RMB, then paying VAT in GBP when the goods actually arrive. We've got to factor in PayPal conversion fees, several bank fees, VAT, break out shipping of a mixed shipment and allocate a portion to each product in the shipment, etc. Takes awhile to know what the final cost truly is.

So, now everything is in and accounted for and in keeping with my philosophy of low gross, high volume, we have lowered the price and are looking for more volume. :)
  15. Kingamer

Kingamer

Thats a big drop just changed my price passing on the discount
  16. Glenny

Glenny

Hi, just got one of these today. Just a couple of questions before I sell it on.... Is it correct the power cable doesn't fit completely into the power slot? Don't want to force it to find out so thought I'd ask. Also in the settings menu it seems when I touch the left hand side of the screen it jumps to the right. Is this something that can be fixed in the settings somewhere?
  17. Pete

Pete

Glenny, best to open a ticket on my help desk - **************************************

I don't mind answering a quick question here, but I don't feel it's right to use the forum resources for my support issues.

And - main thing - opening a help desk ticket keeps issues in my face until they are resolved, where a PM or a post in a thread easily becomes overlooked and forgotten.

I've never had a problem with a charger plug not fitting. Had an occasional inner post missing, not on the Q88, just overall over the years. I have noticed varying lengths of the plugs, all with the same ratings and diameters, maybe just different charger factories have different length plugs. Main thing is does it charge?

I do know that many of the devices is sell will act erratically when the charger is plugged in, due to current variations, and know for a fact that the Q88 is one where it is particularly noticeable. I've had maybe half a dozen people open a ticket on the keyboard and when I tell them to unplug the charger, end of problem.

If what I've said above does not resolve things, please open a ticket on the help desk and I will handle it as I do the others coming in each day.
  18. Glenny

Glenny

Ah didn't see the helpdesk. Not that it matters though as your explanation has solved the problem! The charger isn't much if an issue as is does still charge fine it just doesn't look neat. Glad I ordered this one to myself to start off with though, it means I now know a little bit about it and stops it being returned for the same reason.

I use an iPad but this is brilliant for the price, seriously considering cashing it in and just using one of these instead.

Many thanks for your help Pete and also praise for the quick delivery, top service.
  19. Ian08

Ian08

Are these no longer sold with a warranty?
  20. Pete

Pete

As you can see on my website, they are not. We are experiencing warranty claims of over 25% and will no longer offer OUR warranty, which includes paying return shipping on DOA items. There is still a factory warranty and we will act as your agent in dealing with them, but we will not pay any shipping, either way or any factory costs, such as replacing a case.

The sales page is quite clear on this.

They have excellent performance, but are cheaply built and have problems. We will source them for those who value cheap price, but make it clear we are not offering our normal warranties.

It's as shame, they really have great performance. But they simply arrive broken. My tech had lunch with another tech during the holiday there and was told the other tech had to go through 143 tablets to find 100 he felt comfortable selling and still was not sure they would not come back.

Quite simply, they are too cheap. If you want cheap, we will supply you. If you are determined to have some, we are still more dependable than finding them elsewhere.

Both the EV007, at $2 more, and the EV009 at a couple of dollars are from factories we have dealt with for years and of considerably better quality. The EV009 is from the same factory as the classic M009S, that we sold thousands of with a below 1% return rate.
    BenjieBoi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.