Offer Ended/Closed HOT Q88 Tablet now available for Dropshipping from our UK Centre. Brilliant kit!

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by Pete, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ian08

Ian08

what about the units already sold before this change of policy.... are they still covered?
  2. BenjieBoi

BenjieBoi

from how i read it,theyre still 100% covered,you would just have to pay shipping (as in my eyes you would expect to anyway).
  3. Ian08

Ian08

as originally offered and sold, they were sold under Petes standard 'warranty, returns, repairs and replacements' and were bought as such...... this has now been withdrawn so it's not the same deal .......... it doesn't really bother me, i won't buy any more without any cover and Pete sells plenty of alternatives..... i'm just trying to clarify the situation.... I assume others who have stocked up on them will be interested to know too
    BenjieBoi likes this.
  4. BenjieBoi

BenjieBoi

5ht i knew i should have stocked up a little more! :)
  5. Pete

Pete

Any shipped before October 1 will be covered under our standard warranty. Any missing our identity stickers or with dates after Oct 1 will not be covered.

Current orders in the UK will be honored, but there are only one or two white left. We are coding the UK and the China shipments differently, so we don't expect a flood of sudden UK returns, we only sent a total of 25 so far, so getting 50 returns won't fly.

I expect the internationally famous British sense of honour will prevail. :)
    BenjieBoi likes this.
  6. Ian08

Ian08

ok Pete, thanks...... it's a real shame cause they are a great bit of kit for the money...... I had one as a demo to drum up some trade and everyone who checked it out was impressed and wanted one.......I was waiting for them to be available again to place a bulk order...... I'll suss out an alternative from your stock list and go with that instead.
    On a brighter note, my demo Q88 is working fine..... I'll keep it for myself :)
  7. BenjieBoi

BenjieBoi

still no good im almost out! :( i run down my current stock and anyone who wanted one was going to just grab it from the uk site until next week (a bit of profit is better than no profit :) ) but clearly everyone had the same idea and run low before me! :(
    if im honest,a few came back! most want a reset to solve the problems,and for the price of them and hassle theyre not even worth forwarding. I'd choose to get a few together (maybe 10) then make a few good ones outta them and 99p auction the faulties! :)
  8. Pete

Pete

I'll ship you all you want from China. Not a big deal, we can have 25 on the way Wednesday.

As far as buying quantities from the UK site, we may be forced to place limits on what we will ship. The purpose of that site is dropshipping and we will have a difficult time as it is keeping goods in stock come November, without someone trying to buy 10 or 20 at a time.

We are doing this to protect our established dropship sellers from China who have supported us year-round, some for a number of years. You can buy in quantities and get delivery in about 5 days from China and we urge you to do that.

Please do not ruin this for those who depend on us to dropship for them, they have been sort of frozen out of the best months of the year due to the time lag when shipping by mail.
    BenjieBoi likes this.
  9. BenjieBoi

BenjieBoi

so all is back to normal now? no delay in shipping or anything with the holiday?
    i had t buy some odd lots of uk stock as completely out of everything,got many people asking for items and just over a week turnaround doesn't keep them happy! i was also tempted to order a couple from your uk site too but seen it was the last few (3 i think) so left for people dropshipping! would it not be an option eventually to have some in the uk for wholesale (even 10 units)? i would be more than happy to pay the extra cost for delivery times and so on as i'm sure would others here!
  10. Pete

Pete

DHL resumed today, I believe. Any orders placed now will be shipped as normal.

Benjie, It is not 10, it would have to be hundreds. There would be no end to it and quite frankly we don't have the sort of capital it would take to have anywhere near a decent wholesale inventory of only the handful of items we now offer. I would not feel comfortable having less than 300 or 400 Si68 on the shelf to meet demand. There are many days now we'll ship hundreds from China.

However, if you want to invest in 100, we will keep them for you in the UK and you can sell yourself, or we can offer on our website as quantity items. We are about to offer such a service for anyone who wants to buy in quantity from anywhere in China and have us warehouse and ship their items for them.
    BenjieBoi likes this.
  11. snaze1

snaze1

Hi there Pete

Im very interested in these but for some reason the link you posted wont work for me, could you please mail or pm me the details please.

Nicky
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.