Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!

How am I doing with SEO?

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by Tweezy, Jan 22, 2012.

1. redspell

redspell Banned Member

Zen Cart pages, like most cart software are dynamic so no point caching them.

If you are still trying to speed up your page load times then you need to sort your product images out as they are far too big. Either replace your existing product images with much smaller ones or install the Image Handler3 module, this will optimise and cache your images and noticeably speed up your page load times.
  2. Tweezy

Tweezy

I've installed image handler 6 and love it, hopefully my load times a lot faster :) thanks
  3. redspell

redspell Banned Member

4. Tweezy

Tweezy

Ok, i installed it and tried configuring it, only one issue. When I add a friendly url and click it, it shows the missing page error
  5. redspell

redspell Banned Member

Did you click the 'check configuration' option in the Module settings and then copy/paste the generated htaccess text into your htaccess file?
  6. Tweezy

Tweezy

Whenever I do that I get an error saying you can't view it :( This is the error I am getting at the moment;

Code:
    [SIZE=6][B]Not Found[/B][/SIZE]

The requested URL /create was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
  7. redspell

redspell Banned Member

PM me the content of your htaccess file as it doesn't appear to be configured correctly
  8. Tweezy

Tweezy

pm'd you (I hope :D)