1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

How do we add our email signature?

Discussion in 'Forum Support & Feedback' started by MailWorkshop.co.uk, Oct 8, 2015.

1. MailWorkshop.co.uk

MailWorkshop.co.uk

We spoke to Jenilee but have had no response regarding this.

We have paid for a full advertising membership, but there is no way for us to add an email signature?

Please help? Thanks
  2. Erik

Erik

Hi @MailWorkshop.co.uk ,

You will have the option of adding your signature in your profile as soon as the team has verified your application. You will notice that once you see a green "advertiser" banner in your profile.

I'll tag in @Jenilee here so she could take a look at your application as soon as she starts her shift.

Thanks,
    Erik
  3. Jenilee

Jenilee

Hi @MailWorkshop.co.uk,

Please respond to the email i sent you before we activate your advertising membership. As i have mentioned in one of my emails, before we can activate your advertising account and for you to be able to add signature, we need to review and approved your application first.
  4. MailWorkshop.co.uk

MailWorkshop.co.uk

Thanks Jenilee, done.