1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

How to find UK Suppliers for Amazon FBA

Discussion in 'Online Marketplaces - eBay, Amazon, Etsy and more' started by sky_fall, Jan 29, 2019.

1. sky_fall

sky_fall

Hi there,

It may seem obvious from the title what I'm enquiring about (and straightforward) although I'm having real difficulties finding suppliers/wholesalers who private label products.

I have followed suggestions from others which is to simply conduct a google search for suppliers in the UK for private label sellers for the niche I'm looking for however, all suppliers so far have said they do not PL products.

I would be interested in hearing some tips and suggestions any of you FBA Sellers out there have for using UK based suppliers?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Andy777

Andy777

Hello & Welcome to TWF!

In general, UK wholesalers don't offer such branding services - and even if you find few that does, the pricing will be too high for you to compete on Amazon.

Manufacturer is a different story - but then again, there are not that many products that are still being manufactured in the UK, and ones that are, usually are higher/end luxury goods.

Why do you want to stick with UK suppliers and not China, like everyone else is doing?
    newsmaker1 likes this.
  3. sky_fall

sky_fall

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, I've had a few bad experiences with Chinese suppliers and wanted to consider the possibility of local suppliers.

Thanks.
  4. Online Seller UK

Online Seller UK

Hi, I have recently come across some sellers in the DIY industry, Packaging industry and supplement industry successfully doing private labelling.

Where a lot of suppliers sell themselves on Amazon, they don't try to override the ones that are already selling well. They allow private label sellers to sell well on them.

This is a vague answer but worth looking at products that are expensive to import due to its size.
  5. sky_fall

sky_fall

Hi there,

Many thanks for the response.
  6. OwenMackay

OwenMackay

It is very useful to analyze the UK market, so you can find potential customers and suppliers
  7. GraceMetcalfe

GraceMetcalfe

It is very useful to analyze the UK market, so you can find potential customers and suppliers
  8. OwenMackay

OwenMackay

Of course you can make money on this, I know many people who have homes and give them on Airbnb. It's just that now with this pandemic, everything is more difficult
  9. DrMay1987

DrMay1987

You may have heard that people make thousands of dollars by buying and selling goods on Amazon Seller Central. While it may sound too good to be true, people are making money as Amazon FBA sellers.
    After all, E-commerce has moved mainstream. Anyone with a computer and initiative can start their own website. That website becomes your e-commerce store. The website is your storefront.
  10. DrMay1987

DrMay1987

You can find suppliers on Amazon, eBay or other online platforms. You can even find direct companies that sell wholesale. There is a large list of company names on the Internet. A few years ago I was still trying to do this, now I have a supplier base, I sell the goods on Amazon if you've heard of amazon fba business. I can say that I really like that. Only I didn't try to work with the UK.