1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

how to hide ownership details on company house

Discussion in 'Legal, Insurance & Issues' started by ZMan123, Jun 28, 2016.

1. ZMan123

ZMan123

Hi , before I go ahead and launch my incorporated business I was wondering if there is a cost efficient way of hiding the details on companies house.

as the current address is my house address , however I would also like anonymity to the extent that my name is not shown.

I have seen some nominee director packages online but they are costing £199 a year . I am looking for a cost effective solution to hide director name and address.

any advice greatly appreciated.
  2. Dean

Dean

I don't think you can be anonymous, it is public information. I think your only option is one of the nominee packages.

For address, if you have an accountant ask them if you can use their address - this is a common thing to do.
  3. Sc0tty

Sc0tty

It is possible to do, but will require some expensive advise to do it.

The UK government is taking steps to make it hard and harder to hide who owns it.

It is public information that is meant to be open, to encourage honesty. Why would you want to hide your ownership. I assume its not completely honest!
  4. consultant

consultant

You can register the address at a service office or maybe your accountant.

You can appoint someone else as director and shareholder, but legally, you have no control.

I can understand hiding your address, but your details? Are you trying to hide it from an employer?

Nominee is the only other solution, outside of ou being in something that might attract a nasty element, like some life sciences etc.