1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

How To Sell My Saffron In Uk?

Discussion in 'E-Commerce and Online Selling' started by Mehrdad Nemati, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Mehrdad Nemati

Mehrdad Nemati

I am a supplier of saffron in Iran and looking for a seller in uk, Spain, Germany and other european countries. My question is how can i find some saffron buyers in uk? I have tried a few of b2b platforms and most of them require membership which i am not sure if there are any real buyers in those platforms. So can i find some buyers in this forum or if not is there any hints on how to find a buyer other than b2b platforms online?
  2. Dan G

Dan G

Hi Mehrdad,

Which platforms have you looked at? are you looking to sell direct to retailers, or to wholesalers/distributers? Are you looking to sell bit by bit, or get a permanent realtionship?

You can certainly try selling in the marketplace here if you become an advertiser (see https://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/blog/advertise/) which would access all types of business'. There are certainly alot of buyers here. But, targeting who you are looking to sell to will help.
  3. Grigoroscuta

Grigoroscuta

Send me details please.
  4. Jed

Jed

The user needs to be a paid advertiser in order to sell via the forum :)