How you you control your stock level?

Discussion in 'Dropshipping' started by ints_sinkevics, Dec 21, 2017.

1. ints_sinkevics

ints_sinkevics

I have a question how you can control stock level from dropship suppliers if you have 6000 product listings on Amazon?

I'm already faced with the problem I canceled the order because 1 day ago in dropship supplier that item was out of stock and that affected my account.
    Maybe somebody can suggest a good plan to organize everything and keep track of it all up to date?

Thank you
    ShopMaster likes this.
  2. ShopMaster

ShopMaster

Hi, it would be troublesome if supplier out of stock and you need to cancel order, lose your sales. The best way to handle stock is using a tool to help you, if you have so many product.

Would you like to try out a free tool? ShopMaster has inventory and price monitor, and can update the stock and price if supplier change theirs. Anything you would like to know I'm happy to help.
  3. TheDevil

TheDevil

Hello,

Major problem that will occur when you dropship - Thee simply is no method to fixing this other than working with your suppliers as you are using the stock feed they offer you!

Alan
  4. Khaos Control

Khaos Control

H
    Hi There,

If you are looking for a business management software to help with your online business, might i suggest looking in to Khaos Control Cloud.

Khaos Control Cloud (KCC) has a dedicated CRM system, meaning that you can easily contact your customers if you are unable to fulfill orders.

KCC Also allows for drop shipping, meaning that you can manage your business via KCC, as you mentioned that you're looking for a solution to plan and organize everything i really feel that KCC could be a great fit for you!

For more information, or to book a demo, please visit our website: https://www.khaoscloud.com/

You can also call us on 0845 544 3032 to speak to a member our team.

Regards,
    Khaos Control Cloud
  5. netcart.eu

netcart.eu

I
    If you are integrated with Amazon you dont have to care about it, in case of other dropshippers there are several ways of cooperations with dropshippers, lets say if you have one you import products from by XML file they provide also a stock quantity you can also import, the most important part is to create a CRON job to make updates of their stocks and other things like changes in the prices or new products, old products removal etc. you can do it 100% automatically, depending on the backend you have, you can do it easily in Woocommerce site for example.

But as I said in case of Amazon, they care about everything, you jsut focus on adverstising of your website, they take care of ecerything including stocks.
  6. manishp100

manishp100

Get an Ecommerce Software that can do that for you such as Linnworks or Channeladvisor etc