1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

I smell a rat, what about you guys?

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by kyle6uk, May 11, 2016.

1. kyle6uk

kyle6uk

So while on one of my online searching missions for a product I came across this website dumu.co.uk and found a few large items I need for work purposes, they are £20-30 cheaper than any other site for these particular products. Since my order was going to be £300+ I thought it was worth checking if these guys are legit.

After doing a simple search for 'Dumu reviews' I came across this dodgy looking site http://ww2.feefo.com/en-gb/reviews/domu-uk#?timeFrame=ALL&sort=newest with outstanding reviews for the company but after reading the reviews they didn't seem like legitimate reviews to me, the concept of the feefo seems a bit fishy?

Then I came across this website with quite the opposite reviews.. https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/domu.co.uk

What do you guys think about dumu? legit or not?
  2. Dean

Dean

Feefo is a genuine review site, nothing dodgy about it. However as per any review site, its not difficult to engineer false reviews.

The domo.co.uk (I assume thats what you meant as there is nothing at dumu.co.uk?) website looks genuine enough and the company provides all its contact details and their VAT reg number and the domain name has been registered since 1999.

Never used them myself though so can't give any direct feedback.
  3. kyle6uk

kyle6uk

Hi, thanks for the reply.

http://www.domu.co.uk/ is the correct website, nothing seems fishy about the website it self its just the reviews that are putting me off, I know of trustpilot but never heard of the other..
  4. kyle6uk

kyle6uk

I have just seen they take PayPal, maybe worth a shot then.
  5. Dean

Dean

Feefo as a platform is fine and they are a Google partner. I did have a look through some of the reviews on Feefo and quite a few seemed to be from non-verified customers.

At least you will have the protection then.
  6. Huda

Huda

Hi Guys,

I read the reviews and looks like someone said they ordered from their Amazon site. Is this it? Can you read the Amazon reviews?
  7. Huda

Huda

8. kyle6uk

kyle6uk

UPDATE - The company is legit. Ordered some work benches, no problems at all. Thanks for your input guys.