1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Imc International ?

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by SearchALot, Nov 11, 2008.

1. SearchALot

SearchALot

Hello all,
    I've found a wholesaler/Dropshipper at **************, couldn't find any reference here in the forum.
    The web site looks a lot like *******************

I've searched Whois_info and find it to look o.k

Any information ?

Thanks
  2. LOWRIDER

LOWRIDER

They are selling every single product they have on their website for only a BUCK ($1).. & it does look like chinavasion.com because its copied

Your call...
  3. SearchALot

SearchALot

I havn't figured it out yet, maybe registration is needed to get the right prices.

I'm still looking for people with some experience of dealing with this site.
  4. LOWRIDER

LOWRIDER

I don't think you are gonna find any!!!

Good luck though..
  5. jetyostevenwei

jetyostevenwei

Don't buy from them,it is confirmed fake.Look at Contact US,the factory address is actually a famous place to sell imitation handphone.Their office is actually located next building to their "Factory"....I am working in Shenzhen and I know the area well.
  6. pavilion

pavilion

If they are fake, why are they part of GlobalSources, who claims to visit each factory at least 3 or more times, ensuring they are committed to exporting, and have checked their information for accuracy? This company, according to GlobalSources, has had 3 or more on site visits, credit check, detailed company information, company factory videos, product videos, PDF catalog/company URL, and white papers&technical spreadsheets. And, are confirmed as a verified supplier.
  7. pavilion

pavilion

I have been in contact with this company, and they will send you a price list. i have not done business with them, and I know it is hard to choose with whom to do business with as there are lots of scam artists out there. I would suggest, when thinking of doing business with anyone o the net, communicate with them in regards to ALL terms. Payment/returns/refunds/shipping etc. If I do with business with this website, I will let you know.
  8. canada

canada Retired Moderator

9. canada

canada Retired Moderator

10. canada

canada Retired Moderator

11. pavilion

pavilion

I see what you mean. Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to defend this company, especially if they are fraudulent, but I do see that they have many addresses, and different contact names for most.

I think, and i'd have retrace my steps, but I think they do have many locations, which I came upon in the past couple of days. Regardless, given your information, I did see different addresses, and therfore, I thought I'd send a e-mail asking why. here is the original letter sent, and "If" I get a response I will post it too. Hmmm, let's see what happens.

Hi,
    I just wanted to know why you have so many different addresses?

On your website: Copyright(C)2008 IMC INTERNATIONAL MANUFACTURING CORPORATION LIMITED All right reserved
    Shenzhen Office: 9I ,The Seventh Building, WeiPeng Garden, ZhengZhong Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, China
    Factory: 609,403 Building,SangDa industrial park,ZhenHua Road,FuTian District,ShenZhen City,China
    Tel:0086-755-83987434 Fax:0086-755-83985531 Mobile phone:0086-13247629684 Email:[email protected] *****************

Sinotob: 308T, 4/F, Block B, Jinfeng City, No.5015 Shennan Road, Luohu, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Alibaba: 5E, Fourth Building, Weipeng Garden, Middle Zhenhua Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China Zip: 518031

ec21: 308T, 4/F, Block B, Jinfeng City, No.5015 Shennan Road, Luohu, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China Zip: 51800 Shenzhen Guangdong 51800 China

GlobalSources: IMC International Manufacturing Co. Ltd
    511, 404 Building, Sangda Industrial Park, Zhenhua Road, Futian
    Shenzhen
    Guangdong
    China 518031
    Tel: (86 755) 83987434
    Fax: (86 755) 83985531

Can you comment on why so many different contact names, and why people would say you are fraudulent?

:eek:
  12. Quintus

Quintus

pavilion did you get any news from them?
  13. pavilion

pavilion

Hi, I have not received an answer. Although I am still receiveing promotional e-mail. Since I have been in contact with them, I am now going to send the same e-mail to my contact, and wait for a response. Usually, she responds very quickly....we'll see, eh?
  14. pavilion

pavilion

Okay...I just sent this out to my contact.

Hello,

I have been interested in your products, and had sent a few questions through Alibaba. Nobody has responded. Perhaps you can answer this letter for me. Here it is, the same way I sent it on Albaba.

Hi,
    I just wanted to know why you have so many different addresses?

On your website: Copyright(C)2008 IMC INTERNATIONAL MANUFACTURING CORPORATION LIMITED All right reserved
    Shenzhen Office: 9I ,The Seventh Building, WeiPeng Garden, ZhengZhong Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, China
    Factory: 609,403 Building,SangDa industrial park,ZhenHua Road,FuTian District,ShenZhen City,China
    Tel:0086-755-83987434 Fax:0086-755-83985531 Mobile phone:0086-13247629684 Email:[email protected] ****************************************

Sinotob: 308T, 4/F, Block B, Jinfeng City, No.5015 Shennan Road, Luohu, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Alibaba: 5E, Fourth Building, Weipeng Garden, Middle Zhenhua Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China Zip: 518031

ec21: 308T, 4/F, Block B, Jinfeng City, No.5015 Shennan Road, Luohu, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China Zip: 51800 Shenzhen Guangdong 51800 China

GlobalSources: IMC International Manufacturing Co. Ltd
    511, 404 Building, Sangda Industrial Park, Zhenhua Road, Futian
    Shenzhen
    Guangdong
    China 518031
    Tel: (86 755) 83987434
    Fax: (86 755) 83985531

Can you comment on why so many different contact names, and why people would say you are fraudulent?

Thanks,
    (my name here, but omitted for this forum)
  15. Quintus

Quintus

I also get the promotional e-mail from them, and now was searching for that e-mail in gmail's inbox im found that im already contacted them (Mr. Rob) in 2006-11-15. heh, two years ago. Also after googling their web-adress i dont find ifno that they scammed anyone, as usually would be found in google for scam web-adress.
  16. pavilion

pavilion

Here is the response....

Dear (my name, omitted for this forum),
    Morning, thanks for your quick response : )
    Do you have friend or anybody else in Shenzhen or Hk plz?
    You are warmly welcome to visit our factory and office here. Then you will understand IMC is really a serious and professional company.

BTW, even NOKIA,SAMSANG,IPHONE, IPOD, they are not perfect, they will get compliants too, IMC gets complaint is very normal..But our company is serious and very professional, we can receive any testing.

Finally, are you ready to go now? When will you start the pleasant cooperation plz?

Yours sincerely
    (my contact person, omitted for this forum)

One thing I don't like about some of these companies is that they don't accept paypal, or credit cards. Seems there's no buyer protection with them. The only way I'll do business with anyone on the net, is with some type of buyer protection. So, I'll just keep searchin.
  17. hero

hero

18. leon08

leon08

typical china-****
  19. unoc_33

unoc_33

So has anyone dealt with this company?

I have requested information and currently emailing with [FONT=宋体]Alice Hu
    Sales Manager
    [email protected]

and she has provided me with payment details. she says they have a bank in New York that I would be able to transfer money,
    also I asked her why they had a Paypal verified logo in their website, and she told me that they no longer accepted payments through Paypal.

I am going to place a sample order, within the next couple of days . and will let you guys posted..

[/FONT]
  20. Viventasac

Viventasac

ANY Luck with this vendor I'm about to place a small order 5 phones