1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Imc International ?

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by SearchALot, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Viventasac

Viventasac

Any luck with this vendor i'm about to place an order!!
  2. unoc_33

unoc_33

I did place the order It was for 2 sample I9 3G phones.
    the Order went through I transferred the money to a HSBC bank here in the US
    the sales consultant I was dealing her name is Alice Hu very nice lady, confirmed the payment and gave me the tracking number and the package arrived in 2 days.
    and I am getting ready to place another order

THey are a trusted source!
  3. hero

hero

will you please let us know which courier did they used for shipping because all i know there's no courier that can reach your door from China to US for only 2 days correct me if i'm wrong?
  4. unoc_33

unoc_33

DHL.....

I dont have the tracking number accessible but i Will look for it and post it for you to see it ...
  5. unoc_33

unoc_33

it came from Hong Kong.
    DHL tracking no. 2917297880

it was sent on 5/27
    i was to receive it on friday 5/29 but since i was not at home the redelivered it on monday 6/01 cz they needed the signature confirmation
  6. unoc_33

unoc_33

hope this information is useful :)
  7. saiberg

saiberg

Hi, i'm a latinamerican and i'm viewing your messages. I only want to tell you that i buy before 25 pcs of products and all was OK, the company is not scammer.

Bye
  8. miradoro

miradoro

hi guys

is this company trustable

i want order a few items

please feel free to email me at ********************
  9. VincentThorn

VincentThorn

I dealt with this company ("Imc Digital Technology Company Ltd" on AliExpress). I made order with registered air mail. Instead these morons sent me parcel UNregistered. Knowing level of crime in South Africa, my parcel can easy be stolen and nobody will be responsible. Of course I opened dispute, but fa**ots in Ali administration support seller "he sent parcel, what else you want??". Dumb chineeeeese.
    I will never deal with these cheaters ever!
  10. VincentThorn

VincentThorn

First sign of cheaters: "we're serious, blah-blah....". NOBODY name himself "serious", double stupid this reply looks from the guy who IS suspected "unserious"! Normal company asks 3-rd party people to confirm their reputation.

Second sign of cheaters: "look at others! they are bad!". If you respect own business and ethic, you'll never point at your competitors.

Now I'm 100% sure it's gang of shtty cheaters. Or very unprofessional people.