1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Importing Ladies Shoes from Turkey. Shipping/Insurance?!

Discussion in 'Payment & Shipping' started by Eternality, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Eternality

Eternality

Hi everyone

I'm about to import women's shoes from Turkey into UK. I've been in discussions with 2 reputable manufactureres who are well known.
    My question is can anyone recommend a good shipping company that can make the process of importing from the manufacturers in Turkey to my house hassle free and take care of the custom and duties on my behalf. Is there anything I should know about this pocess? I'd also like to know if I can insure the shipment and if so, is that somethimg the shipping company can take care of. It's my first time doing this so any advice regarding the import/shipping/VAT/duty is greatly appreciated.

Thnks in advance

Matt
    Post New Discussion
  2. Import Expert

Import Expert

Hi Matt,

We (Woodland Group) have a service from Turkey to the UK. You can email [email protected] with details to get a quote. We handle all customs formalities and pay HMRC ant Duty/VAT on your behalf. If your supplier can provide an original ATR1 certificate of origin, then goods can probably be imported Duty free. We can provide insurance no problem.

Kind regards,
    Darren.
  3. Eternality

Eternality

Hi Darren

Many thanks for your reply. I will check this with my supplier and will get back to you.

Thanks again
    Matt