1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Instagram Marketing

Discussion in 'Services Wanted' started by brand4more, Jan 18, 2016.

1. brand4more

brand4more

Is here somewhere can help me i need a company that can help me for marketing of instagramm.
  2. Cody

Cody

There is a lot of research online regarding Instagram marketing. However, with my background let me provide some of my tips.

First, basics.

Tagging: Just like in Facebook, Instagram allows you to tags your images & videos. Tap the Tag People button and tap in where you'd like to add a tag.

Mentioning: Mentions work just like they do on Twitter. You use the @ symbol to tag other users. Type in the @ symbol, followed by the person's username.

#: Hashtags work the same way as they do on Twitter. These easily allow other users to find your content, and vice-versa. It's a good idea to take a look at bigger brans and see how they use their hashtags. For example, a clothing/fashion brand wouldn't want to use hashtags that a car repair brand uses.
    Also, Instagram allows you to use a max of 30 tags, however remember less is more. This means fewer hashtags means higher quality responses.

Advertising on Instagram:
    Photo Ads: Look like normal photo posts, but have a Sponsored label above them.
    Video Ads: Like photo ads, these look like normal video posts, but with a Sponsored label.
    Carousel Ads: These look like photo ads, but feature multiple images users can swipe through.

Promote your products or services:
    Take pictures of your products as you get them in and combine that with some related hashtags.
    Behind the scenes: Show how your products are made. This provides interesting content and show your customers what goes on in the background.

Ask customers to share their photos of your products:
    Put your Instagram handle and hashtags on your products (if available) so that your customers can share their photos of the products they purchase. This is a great form of marketing, and you get your customers to market the brand for you.

Post exclusive deals:
    Offer discounts to your customers for following you. Share instructions on how to use the deal. Create a coupon code, or ask users to show they follow you when paying. This make your customers feel special, and will get them telling their friends.

I could go on and on and on. However, I won't. I will though recommend you go to this link here which has some great advice about marketing on Instagram.
  3. brand4more

brand4more

Dear Cody,

thank you very much for the detail answer it helps me so much :)
  4. Cody

Cody

Not a problem @brand4more if you need any other help regarding branding, marketing, and so on please let me or any of the TWF members know. We're all happy to help.
  5. MarvinInstagramGuideGuy

MarvinInstagramGuideGuy

I think Cody did a wonderful job of giving some useful advice for Instagram. You want to make sure you are always giving value and that there is reason behind each post that you make. I just wanted to give some interaction tips for how to benefit even more from Instagram.

One tip is to respond to your followers on regular basis. So for instance, if someone leaves a comment on one of your posts then you go back and respond to them by using the @ symbol and their username together. This will let them know that you had responded to them and his can lead to more interactions and engagement.

Also once other people see that you engage with comments they will feel more free to leave comments and even ask questions directly to you. You really don't want to past up an opportunity to show how you handle potential customers.

Also if you can find other accounts that are doing something similiar to your account or maybe not direct competition but things that compliment your service.Like if you sold shoes then you could start building connections with a instagram account that sells socks, pants, shirts, etc.

You can leave comments on their posts ,likes and start building up a good relationship which you both can benefit from in the long run. For instance, they might do a shoutout to your account in exchange for you doing one back to theirs and other little perks. This is also a great way to build up your fan base of people who will habitual like your posts again and again.

Remember to take out time to engage with your followers through commenting and liking on regular basis to help your own account grow. Followers love it when when an account that they are following go and like their stuff. It makes them feel special.Here's a video for more advice that can hopefully help you out. Good luck! Best, Marvin

P.S. You can grab more cool Free Instagram Marketing Tips for your business by going to the following link The Instagram Marketing Strategy Guide Blog
    or at **********************************************
  6. qranberry

qranberry

thanks cody.
    very informative!
    Cody likes this.
  7. smmpoint

smmpoint

8. Cody

Cody