1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

intune-distributors.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by garyford, Oct 14, 2005.

1. canada

canada Retired Moderator

2. Alihorne

Alihorne

Ling latest

This is the latest auto-response from his email address...

UPDATE / ANNOUNCEMENT

All refunds and/or balances will be paid out in full in November 2006. Please ensure your updated bank details, including the SWIFT or BANK ROUTING code, are sent to this email account PRIOR to 23rd November 2006.

Once again, I appologise for this long delay in the issuing of the refunds however it was beyond my control. Your continued patience is most appreciated.

PLEASE DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP - HIS BANK ACCOUNT HAS BEEN FROZEN. HE HAS WRITS AGAINST HIM. HE CANNOT PAY YOU THE FUNDS. HE HAS NO WHERE TO PAY THEM FROM AND WHEN HE DOES SURFACE HE IS DUE IN COURT!!!
  3. jbrown

jbrown

Hello,The case number for Ling (Adrian Shen Ling Ng) for his fraud is:CR 95-60104-1That case number is the master one - there are other branches of it for the appeal, etc. but that is the master one that should pull up everything about the case.The full file is 294 pages. You can obtain a copy at $0.50 per page plus shipping by contacting:National Archives Trust Fund6125 Sand Point Way NESeattle, WA 98115+1 206 336 5115If you send me a private message - I can also scan in specific pages and email them to you.Ling's maining address in the USA was:1230 Ferry Street, #4Eugene, OR 97401His Date of Birth is: 07-02-1969When he was in USA, his social security number was: 540-37-1916He served his sentence at:Big Spring Correctional CenterFlightline Unit2001 Rickabaugh DriveBig Spring, Texas 79720Some of his aliases are:Alex Sio and Albert YeoHe went under the following company names:TDS Network, Inc.Techworks, Inc.World Concepts, Inc.I've got copies of the search warrants, arrest warrants, appeals, statements, etc. I have bank account numbers, etc. I've got just about anything you want on this guy. He had plenty of addresses and different bank accounts.Anything you need, I got it!!-Jon Brown
  4. Alihorne

Alihorne

Ling Update

Thank-you for that information.
    As mentioned in previous emails I am organising action via my lawyer in Singapore.

I have been asked the following ...

"Let me suggest this- get all the people you are in contact with who have been cheated by Ling to prepare a simple Declaration to say how much money was sent to him, how much goods they received ( if any) and the date of remittance. The declarations should preferably be signed before an attorney. Then ask them to email to me or you and you send them to me.
    With these letters, I will try to raise some attention in the media.

ANYONE WHO IS OUT THERE WHO IS OWED MONEY PLEASE DO THIS
  5. Alihorne

Alihorne

Ling Update

I have heard from a few of you out there that have been scammed. Please continue to keep in contact. I am putting together a plan of attack to get this crook.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED
  6. jbrown

jbrown

This is an EXCELLENT idea!! I think that everyone should do this. Maybe it would be best to post a fax number or an email address on here for non-members to send over the declaration.
  7. Alihorne

Alihorne

Ling Update

In order to proceed I am going to need to know the following details...

1. Who you are

2. The transaction itself, eg Trade date, product ordered, price, amount of funds paid, when and how they were paid, how this was ordered (through the internet, email, e.t.c.).

3. How did you find out about Ling in the first place - were you recommended, did he advertise, e.t.c.

4. Did you receive any goods

I think you basically know what I am getting at. I need to know everything about your dealings with this person.

Now, in an ideal world it would be preferable to get this signed in the presence of a lawyer because if we are going to publish this in the local media and expect the Police to follow it up we need to ensure everything is legitimate. We can't go around making statements about someone if it turns out to be wrong.

Alternatively, if you feel uncomfortable sending details of your transaction to myself then I will also provide details of my lawyer who can collate the information.

My email - alastair.horne@ukonline.co.uk

Legal email - parwani@anplaw.com

The lawyer is Vijai Parwani who is the principal partner at Parwani and Co in Singapore - their main website is www.anplaw.com
  8. mtlwholesale

mtlwholesale

Ling Has Been Arrested!!

A guy i was doing business with got a phone call today from a Singapore police Investigator and he kept him on the phone for over an hour getting all the details in his business dealings with ling, apparently HE HAS BEEN ARRESTED, i dont know if he's in custody, but i thought this might be of interest.
  9. Alihorne

Alihorne

Ling Update

This is very interesting indeed.

I would be extremely grateful if you could either forward details of your business contact, pass on my details or get information regarding the position with the Police in Singapore so that I can pass this info on to my lawyer.
  10. Alihorne

Alihorne

Ling latest

I have confirmed that Adrien Ling has been arrested and that the scope of his fraudulant activity is widespread across many countries. He has been under arrest for the past 3 weeks.
    I have all the details and I have been in touch with the investigating officer in the Singapore Police who is conducting the case.
    Please let me know if you require the details.
  11. Pacotx

Pacotx

Mod Edit: Removed - Be careful with accusations like that !
  12. danansue0214

danansue0214

Alihorne, Is it too late to submit my information also regarding the fraud Adrien Ling has committed? I have been waiting a year for my refund. It has really hurt!!
  13. Greig Ward

Greig Ward

hi,

Is this case still ongoing? I was scammed out for £3000 and I have reported this to the singapore police and they are investigating it at present.
  14. evsion

evsion

yes, this case is still ongoing.

yes, this case is still ongoing.
  15. Greig Ward

Greig Ward

is there anything I can do to get my money back??
  16. Weedog

Weedog

I know its a long shot , But has anybody reported this to
    http://www.ic3.gov/,
    Sorry if it has but 20 pages on this is too much to read to find out,
    They do actually chase some of these people even outside of the US
    I know for a fact they are waiting for another well known American scammer to
    try and renter the US from Thailand,
    The more people that report a scammer to the FBI the more chance you have of them acting
  17. Brian_Song

Brian_Song

Seems like I'm digging up an old thread... but anyone have any new news on him and the case against him? I have lost a large sum of money but kind of gave up on getting it back. What brought me back here was a very old email I had recieved from the Singapore Police that I just read recently! It was in my junk mail dorment for almost a year and just reading it now almost killed me.

The email was asking me if I was willing to go to Singapore to appear in court with paid transportation. Although I wouldn't have been able to go anyways because of college, I didn't know I even had this option. I'm just wondering if anyone else ever got this email and know anyhting about the current status of the case against Mr. Ling
  18. Brian_Song

Brian_Song

Also, I would appreciate an email of any documents you may have on him.

My email is ********************
  19. mbkowns

mbkowns

So by that being a first timer trying to even sell a pioneer gps unit for the car getting it from a wholesaler is really not going to happen?
  20. canada

canada Retired Moderator