1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

intune-distributors.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by garyford, Oct 14, 2005.

1. garyford

garyford

On October 20th gonefarwest wrote:

Ok GoneFarWest, 8 days ago on October 20, you made the above post on this thread. You make it clear that you had decided not to order on the advice of your suppliers. Yet in the post you made today, you said you have waited 3 1/2 weeks and have not received a shipment and were starting an investigation.

Please explain this contradiction.
  2. Gonefarwest

Gonefarwest Banned Member

Not a contradiction LOL.....I changed my mind and I sent for a small sample. Now I wish I had took my suppliers advice. :mad:
  3. garyford

garyford

When?
  4. radiohead0987

radiohead0987

i've put an order with them 2 days ago and here's their reply, i haven't paid them but from their bank details it seems they are a company entity, hope someone could go to the address they provided to check it out, anyone got a friend in Singapore?

Hi kurt

Total will be $7645.00USD including shipping which is traceable.
    (Apple_iPod_Nano_4GB_(Black): 50)

Please use " Kurt Williams- In Tune " as a reference for us please on the
    wire!

Our company bank details are as follows:
    Account Name: SG Gadgets (our retail company)
    Account Number: 374-300-514-5
    Bank Name: United Overseas Bank Limited
    Bank Code: 7375
    Bank SWIFT CODE: UOVBSGSG
    Branch: Anson Road Branch
    Branch Code: 057

Bank address: (If you need it)
    80 Raffles Place
    UOB Plaza 1,
    Singapore 048624
    Republic of Singapore

Our company address: (If you need it)
    171A East Coast Road,
    Singapore 428877
    Republic of Singapore

Please notify us when you payment has been deposited VIA REPLY EMAIL and we
    will email you with Tracking Number once order is shipped.

Please be patient as wires do take up to 5 business days to clear from some
    countries.

Thanks
  5. radiohead0987

radiohead0987

haven't heard from gary and other guys who has sent money to intue, so i guess this discussion about the company's legitimacy will go on endlessly... i've got another confirmation about intune's legitimacy from another supplier, but i still don't have the gut to send my lifesavings there to singapore... it's truely a delimma, if those who paid come back and confirm they are con, then most of us will get disappointed in some way, but if they do received products and got a great deal, i don't think they are gonna come back and spread the good news, too much competition... and there's a possibility that those who condemn intune actually have already received products and they just don't want others to get a share of the market. no offence to anyone, just a silly thought. could you please guys, share your feelings so i won't feel so lonely and helpless... thanks a million...
  6. guru4us

guru4us

ur on the same boat as me and a lotta other people man.
  7. Gonefarwest

20 days and Still waiting.....Giving up now.
  8. Circuit

Circuit

Gonefarwest, and all the others who have sent in money to this supplier, how much have you lost? Or potential loss.
  9. Gonefarwest

That is it I learned my mistake...Greed got the better of me!!.

My supplier told me not to deal but did I listen? NO.

I am never going to deal with overseas suppliers anymore. No Indonisa, Singapore or Taiwan.

Will only deal with UK VAT registered PLCs. Safer and the law behind me if things go wrong.

So far the only thing I have been able to do is contact HSBC Bank Plc and they bloody charged me £20 for the investigation to start with.

25+ units order for PSP and 25+ units for iPod flushed down the toilet.

Will find a way hopefully to get my losses back.
  10. Gonefarwest

Go ahead send your lifesavings you are welcome.
  11. woodle

woodle

12. guru4us

guru4us

woodle..i've been ranting about something similar for over a week now :eek: and i'll bet u anything that within the next few days...there's gonna be someone asking for nanos :mad:
  13. guru4us

guru4us

by the way, Today deals is owned by a guy called Danny...i've tried to deal with him (or should i say reason with him) a few times before and no luck
    This guy tries to sell laptops higher than if u were to purchase them from the manufacturer's site
    Some of the laptops were only about $30 lower than the MSRP...
    when i asked him why, he said its usually the case with laptops..
    thats a bunch of c**p. unless you want to buy over priced goods...dont bother coz he doesnt give discounts no matter what quantity you buy. i can confirm this and so can 2 other people i know off.

anyway..back on topic to intune-distributors and salehoo :eek:
  14. garyford

garyford

Two weeks and no tracking number and no product.

Gary
  15. rschuebel

rschuebel

Ras

Hello Gentlemen, I just stumbled on this site (Wholesale Forums) yesterday by punching in a search with "intune-distibutor scams". I wished I had done my homework before placing an order for $2777.50 (25 iPods), but instead I did it after the fact. Don't let greed do your thinking for you, as I did. I went to the FBI and Singapore police sites and filed complaints with them. I'm really soured by this experience, my first large purchase, and will be much more careful next time. Everything about this place doesn't add up. I also discovered the domain, in Margaretville, NY with a P.O. Box and registered with registerfly.com. I feel very stupid!! I figure there is not much anyone can do for me considering they are in Singapore. The FBI site generates an automatic email to you telling you not to respond to it and to keep all your paper documentation. The site also gives an estimate of 200,000 complaints in 2004 and growing every year steadily. DO YOUR HOMEWORK GUYS!!!!!
  16. guru4us

guru4us

seems like a lotta people have fallen for this site :eek: name and shame isnt enough..
  17. orrmate

orrmate

How many times do we have to tell people, that T/T isnt a safe way to pay. Im not saying there arent legit suppliers who use it, but the scammers will, and you will lose your money.
  18. shyla2005

shyla2005

when did you place your order?
  19. shyla2005

shyla2005

when did you place your order?
  20. woodle

woodle

Yep id say growing a bit more fast than `steadily` too.
    This `increasing amount of complaints` is what is encouraging these online scammers to take the risk because they realise that the police fbi etc are overrun with fraud complaints so they can quickly slip in a scam,steal some money,and hopefully not be noticed if someone does make a complaint against them.