1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

intune-distributors.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by garyford, Oct 14, 2005.

1. datom

datom

Hi guys,

I made a small sample order (2 Ipod Nano's) on the 5th October and actually recieved the goods on the 23rd. I have since made a larger order with them and am currently waiting for the wire to go through.

Anyway, just letting you know that there is someone (me!) who has actually recieved product from them.

Kind regards,
    Tom
  2. guru4us

guru4us

now it just got even weirder. lol. someone who received an order vs a few people who havent. your order was small Tom, so i can see why you received it and now that u placed a bigger one with them...........
  3. xamell

xamell

I would be careful with big orders.

"I've been talking to the owner of this site since August 2005. The owner is Yvonne Leonards. She used to use Nuevo Mundo Corporation (NMC) as supplier. Since Nuevo Mundo Corporation (NMC) was scammed by SG Gadges in Singapore in September, she claimed she signed a contract with another supplier in China. I wire transferred money to NMC and two months passed, never received anything. No refund received! If you are a buyer, please stand out."

http://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1762&page=3&pp=10
  4. Gonefarwest

Gonefarwest Banned Member

Corporate identity fraud worsens

Respectable-looking company directors could easily be conmen
    Corporate identity theft is costing UK industry as much as £50m a year as fraudsters adopt more audacious tactics to rip off companies, a report says.
    Fraudsters pose as company directors by registering at Companies House so they can appear legitimate to suppliers.

They then take advantage of firms by ordering goods they never pay for and later selling them on.

The report by business advisory group Vantis said smaller firms were just as vulnerable as larger ones.

Once tactic involves falsely claiming to have bought a legitimate company with sound credit records and lulling suppliers into dealing with the alleged new owners.

The phoney businessmen then take hold of goods delivered, sell them and vanish.

Electronic answer

One of the most common techniques used is to fool Companies House into changing the registered office address.

It is an ever present problem and one that is being taken increasingly seriously

Jonathan Hoffman, Vantis

Goods are then delivered to the "new" address and by the time suppliers become aware that they have been defrauded the tricksters have already fled.

Another ploy involves a minor change to the registered name of a company, allowing fraudsters to obtain credit or goods by persuading suppliers that the business is a branch or offshoot of a legitimate company.

One solution to this, Vantis says, is to subscribe to "Proof" at Companies House, which is a protected online filing service that cuts the likelihood of falling victim to fraud.

Proof users tell Companies House that they will file only electronically, and that documents that claim to come from them should be rejected.

"There is a new emphasis now to encourage all registered companies to move to an electronic format to help reduce the threat," said Jonathan Hoffman, a partner at Vantis.

"It is an ever present problem and one that is being taken increasingly seriously."

Checklist

Mr Hoffman advised firms to reduce the risk of fraud by adopting a few simple procedures:

Regularly check your company details at Companies House to ensure they are correct.

Sign up for the electronic filing "Proof" system at Companies House through which information is filed online with an electronic password.

Also sign up to "Monitor" at Companies House, an email alert system, which will warn the password-holder when any future changes to their company details are made.

But do not rely solely on Companies House records to determine whether to supply goods or offer services on credit.
  5. garyford

garyford

Welcome back Gonefarwest!!!!!
  6. gbohrn

gbohrn

I have ordered from Intune as well. I have had several conversation with Mr Shen Ling myself. They are buried with the Nano recall. Probably over extended. I was recommended to them by one of my suppliers. I have not received my product yet either so cannot say whether I am getting the shaft either. Mr Shen is another distributor, so if his distributor isn't getting stuff to him, then your not getting yours from him. He has said that my product shipped on 25 Oct. I don't have the tracking number yet though. I did not make a small sample order either. We'll see. Shipping is a 3-4 week process with the holidays upon us in the US shipping is more like 4 weeks. I've got another week or 2 of patience then I'll fly there myself and bring my bat. Anyway, my conversations have been polite and amiable when I've dealt with him. But, as mentioned I still do not have my product yet so I cannot defend or bash this supplier.
  7. garyford

garyford

Four weeks. No shipment, no tracking number. :(

Gary
  8. SiinMan

SiinMan

Sounds like the company may have been legit and got in over there head. I know a lot of people have had this problem. It is very hard for them to get your money back.
  9. rschuebel

rschuebel

Intune/Salehoo

I have been in constant contact with both Salehoo and In-tune. For the last two weeks they have both been stating that the orders were being filled. I got an email from Ling today to call him and change my order or get a refund. They are all out of minis. I ordered 25. I will let you know the outcome. I guess that is better than being scammed!!
  10. gukanuju

gukanuju

So it seems like this forum has died down....does anyone have any new news about In Tune....rschubel..did you ever recieve your refund?
  11. mikemongo1977

mikemongo1977

Hi all

I'm new to this board and have learned alot, I'm in Montreal and have alot of you to thank for warning people about the whole distribution D.V.E fiasco, if only i found this website sooner i could have posted that a few months ago i contacted him, the next day i drove by their address and its a crummy appartment building in the projects...oh well, live and learn i guess,

I've been reading this post and I think that everyone who ordered WILL get their orders, my basis for this is that alot of these companies go through sg gadgets to get their stuff, and that is where Ling is, and he is very reputable, i know alot of companies that have purchased thousands of PSP's from Ling directly and have all been satisfied. But I also know that Ling is REALLY backed up on his ipod orders and isnt taking anymore, he even mentioned it in his updated pricelist he sends out to his buyers. So thats it, i'm just trying to shed a bit of hope here, because if intune took your order and placed it with Ling and actually wired HIM the money then i'm very confident you'll get your stuff. But please post any updates as i'm very curious as to how all this plays out.

Thanks
    Mike
  12. Gonefarwest

Joke...Real joke.

I ordered 25 UK psp units from my supplier who used mr shen ling to place the order with. AFTER bloody 6 weeks and 30 phone calls I recieved only 5 psp units and guess what they are JAP ones.

Never will I deal with these time wasters. 25 UK psp and six weeks and end only with 5 JAP ones that even the street cleaner can get more than 5 JAP psp units and sell more than me.

LOL.......Mike are you mr SHEN LING himself??? CAN I HAVE MY REFUND PLEASE ASAP.
  13. mikemongo1977

mikemongo1977

hi,

SHEESH...

Sorry, i was just trying to give a few of these folks some hope!, but like i said, I have checked quite a few references (brick and mortar) that use Sg gadgets and are very happy!, BUT, i do want to know how this plays out because after all i said above, I myself am still a little weary of ordering from him...so obviously your one of the people that didnt recieve their orders...sorry to hear that. I hope people will follow up and post their results on this.

Mike
  14. Gonefarwest

IF you do not believe me send me your email address and will send you a scanned shippment slips that I got with my LOL 5 JAP psp units with mr SHEN LING name written all over it.

The funny thing is this guy Shen is using more than one company name to market his scam. The shipping slips has FC trading name on it but with SHEN LING name on it and the same phone number used for in-tune.

NOW. if they are really good as they say and have problems with IPODS as they say then why on earth they can not even get my small order of 25 UK psp units right???

Maybe they are legit but what the hell.......worse supplier seen in my life. They break your business then make it. 6666666666666 WEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKSSSSS and only 55555555 JAAAAAPPPPP units.

LOL maybe he used the interest from my money and others to buy these 5 units and send them to me.

On top of it all I get a white hand strap that should be black as the PSP unit is black too. :mad:
  15. garyford

garyford

There is an interesting note about Mr Ling (SG Gadgets & Intune) on another forum:

http://www.resellerratings.com/forum/t115828.html

Quoted below:
  16. calisornia

calisornia

I'm a victim of Nuevo Mundo Corporation (NMC)

Good to know here. What is your situation now? Have you received refund.

I paid large amount via wire transfer in September to NMC (owner is Hector, seems he is the only individual in the company). Hector already notified me it could not ship one month agao and will refund. It is very hard to reach him over the phone. Many excuses for not refunding. Thinking about legal action.
  17. optimistic

optimistic

I dealt with a guy named shen ling from SG Gadgets out of Singapore..I placed several small orders with him without a hitch, fast shipping and got what i ordered, but as soon as i ordered large order i all the sudden got hit with delays. I had to report him to authorities and now, 3 months later, he is trying to negotiate refund and even with refund he is trying to short me $16k USD. I hear in-tune is also his company so be careful.
  18. gukanuju

gukanuju

I am in the same boat as your guys....my order was placed around Oct. 15 for 10mini ipods and shipped out on Oct. 20th....i was getting really worried when it didnt show up in three weeks so i contacted Mr. Ling (In-tune manager) and he told me my parcel was never shipped. Now i was really worried. So i requested a refund, and guess what......1 week later he refunded all of it!!! So i am happy now to say that i got all of my money back and i hope it works out for others. :)
  19. gregory

gregory

Hi guys.. I am from singapore .I am new to all this wholesale thing and was thinking of asking a few questions myself. But after looking at all this commotion on intune, i was thinking if i could help. But i have no idea hw. If you all are interested, jus post it here and i will try to follow up. But pls bear in mind our diff timezone, so i might not be able to reply as promptly
  20. optimistic

optimistic

I know chavez. me and him filed a report with singapore inspector to try and resolve this issue with ling. We had a long uphill battle but it seem like we have reached the peak...Last i heard chavez was next in line to get paid refund but ling is working out a payment schedule until it is paid in full. hang in there. I am sure your refund is comming soon if ling lives up to at least this promise. Hector is a good guy. He just got caught up in a bad situation.