1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

intune-distributors.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by garyford, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Anthony

Anthony

Time this one went to the Name & Shame? :\
  2. garyford

garyford

DEFINITELY!
  3. Anthony

Anthony

Moving to Name & Shame
  4. startxing

startxing

I missed this thread in the forum, took me quite some time to read through the whole thing...

Feel really sorry about those people who got scammed, I was scammed once when I started Internet trading and with no experience at all..... cost me big and still recovering....

Soon, I hope I could help out everyone here to get the ipods.
  5. guru4us

guru4us

if someone would have said that the guy's name is Ling, then i would have been able to pretty much predict this outcome.

Sorry for all those who lost their money.
  6. calisornia

calisornia

www.nuevomundoonline.com suspended

I just visited Hector Chavez's webiste, it says:

Account for domain ************************ has been suspended

If you know Chavez (or u r Chavez?), do you know what happened? He could not be reached by phone anymore.
  7. garyford

garyford

WOW :eek: , this just gets uglier. I was exchanging phone calls with Hector in Mid October, but one day a woman answered the phone and said he was out of the country until mid November.

Don't know if he ever came back in the country or not.
  8. optimistic

optimistic

No need to panic, hector will be back.
  9. optimistic

optimistic

I am guessing that he is traveling to check out a supplier source
  10. shyla2005

shyla2005

Hi Just wanted to let everyone know that i placed an order with in tune distributors on the 16th october for 10 ipod nanos almost $2000 USD after many emails and being told different things for almost 7 weeks, i am happy to say that i recieved a full refund from Mr Ling today, it took a lot of pestering to get this but i was determined not to lose my money. Anyway i hope that everyone who order with intune get your order or a refund and dont use them again. I dont think they were scammers but they are certainly not reliable.
  11. garyford

garyford

I just received my refund from Mr Ling / Intune Dist. :)
  12. gbohrn

gbohrn

Good to hear people are getting refunds. I'm expecting mine shortly. He's already contacted me to give a refund. One of my suppliers has been getting refunds, but not all at once. She's into Ling for a couple $100K and is getting it back slowly but surely. I spoke with Hector and he has been getting through his Ling debacle as well.
  13. Ryan Nugent

Ryan Nugent

Still waiting

I wish I had found this place earlier before I placed my order on October 12th for 50 nanos. I'm still waiting for my refund which was promised yesterday. Any hints for getting a prompt refund?
  14. gbohrn

gbohrn

Ryan, I'd give it a week, then fly down and break his knee caps, lol. Seriously though. Ling is processing a lot of refunds and I'm sure he is trying to pry money out of his supplier as well. I would give it until Wednesday and then start emailing and calling daily until you get results
  15. optimistic

optimistic

well, i got a partial refund from ling yesturday..looks like i may be biting my tongue here pretty soon about this guy. Refund is always a good sign of faith..even if it is partial
  16. Ryan Nugent

Ryan Nugent

Well it's been a week and still no refund in my account. :mad: I tried calling Mr. Ling at phone number they briefly had posted on their website but all I got was voice mail, this was after they are no longer responding to my emails. Does anyone else have a phone number for these guys? I'll keep trying and trying but I'm determined not to lose my $$$.
  17. diablo audio

diablo audio

Would someone PM me Ling's contact info? I had his phone # but accidentally deleted it. I need to talk to him about a Psp order.
  18. turbogroove

turbogroove

Hi folks, sorry to hear that ppl donated money to intune and not get their products. I'm one of them. :mad: Mr Ling insist that my refund will be back into my account by next week. I am crossing my fingers big time.
  19. Ryan Nugent

Ryan Nugent

I got my refund today. :)
  20. turbogroove

turbogroove

same here. I was stoked to see my hard earned money went back into my account. I don't think intune is a scam. I think it was their supplier that couldn't keep their promises. I don't know if I'll ever place an order from them again though.