1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

intune-distributors.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by garyford, Oct 14, 2005.

1. G&S Trading

G&S Trading

Congrats guys...the way things have been going with no products etc, I think getting a refund is a major victory! I applaud Intune for stepping up and taking care of you guys. Hope everyone gets theirs.
  2. diablo audio

diablo audio

How long have you guys been waiting on getting your refunds?
  3. turbogroove

turbogroove

It actually didnt take long to get my refund back. He just gave me the run around about my order being shipped on this date and I should get it by this date. None of that was true and I got really tired of playing the waiting game and dealing with him. So I said give me my freakin money back. To my suprise, I got it back. Took about 3 days to show up on my account.

FYI: I placed the order back in October( before the back order issue)
  4. boy_0007

boy_0007

Hi guys,

Nice to hear that many of you'll got your refunds. I am intrigued to know Mr. Lings first name as there seem to be many around!

Thank you....
  5. boy_0007

boy_0007

Hi people,

Any updates on Intune Distributors?

Thanks...
  6. evsion

evsion

Hello there

Hello guys,

Have you guys received all your refunds? I have yet to receive mine. Any updates on them?

7. witalit

witalit

I have read this entire thread. I think that InTune is actually not scammers. Im still quite confused but this Ling guy seems to be ok. He has gave refunds and there have been happy customers before for large orders, he must of just been back logged with orders.
  8. icomguy

icomguy

Looks like their web site is now down. Guess everyone can write this one off.

-Paul
  9. skipcloudwalker

skipcloudwalker

which site?

salehoo or intune?

intune is still up...im guessing salehoo..because their page is no longer comming up.. :rolleyes:
  10. diablo audio

diablo audio

Any new info on intune and ling?
  11. evsion

evsion

Hello guys,

I've worked with Mr. Ling from the time I ordered my products up to the time I received my refund. Although I did not receive the products from him, I can honestly say that he is a legitimate seller. He will no longer be selling games consoles rather other products like gsm phones, etc.

This is all I can share with you guys for now.

Evsion
  12. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

Evsion,

Have you ordered from him in the past and actually received product?
  13. woodu

woodu

14. gbohrn

gbohrn

woodu, to be honest. I looked at the weblink above and many of his facts are bogus and a medium for which to bitch about things and promote his own ebooks which probably rate as bad as any other ebook I've read. I do browse Salehoo from time to time. I've talked to Mr Slade and many of the suppliers on the site and don't have any issues with them. I've ordered personal prodcuts from several sites and have received them all as ordered. The site is not wholely different than any other pay for access site out there. As far as stealing websites or ebook, I don't know or care anyway. Just looking for suppliers. This business is not terribly hard to run. the hardest part of it is finding reliably suppliers with quality products at a price you can resell for profit.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Salehoo. I personally think the entry fee was a waste of money, but I wrote it off as market research anyway. If tend to believe in the "buyer beware" policy. If it looks too good, it probably is. So, I don't think I'd rely to much on the article mentioned in your post. It's not a very good investigative piece. But, then again, Salehoo does not have any serious bulk wholesellers on there anyway. I do have to say though that the Salehoo customer service people have been very good at answering my questions though.
  15. woodu

woodu

Generally i was looking for some info about salehoo.and preatty much Ive found more facts here in your post (regist. salehoo user) then in that ebook story.
    Just my 2 cents.
    Thanks gbohrn.
  16. Tarzon

Tarzon

Salehoo is very good directory Must Read them

Salehoo is very good source of wholesale supplier. I'm his member from last one and half year.. I've no problem at all and I've never scammed ever by their supplier.....
    So you all dear friends use your some mind and get the benifit of salehoo supplier....It's a really good source....If you want the gurantee of the supplier then you are making your self fool.....It's not possible for a directory That they test each supplier...It's all upto you... If any body claim that there all sources are tested sources then they are making fool to all of you....You just do some hard work in startup and earn lots of money...And the source you can found on the Salehooo...So be practical and live in reality......Othrwise get scemmed again and again in this floating market....The best part which I realize is od Salehoo is their CUSTOMER SERVICE...Especially Sarah......But now she is not there:( I think Amy & Michelle replave her...and may be some other member also.........So go for salehoo the best option as point of me.......forget other...............sssssssss

Tarzon;-)0)))))))))
  17. double_d77

double_d77 Retired Moderator

:spam:

Dave
  18. rschuebel

rschuebel

Do not buy anything from Adrian Shen Ling (real name). His Intune site has been removed, but beware of any other name he might use. This guy is a slickster. He has been imprisoned in the USA already for the same type of activity. I lost a small sum of money ($3000 USD) compared to the 100's of thousands he has scammed from other brokers. Law enforcement in the US and Singapore are well aware of this crook. He is still in business, only he is operating under different credentials. Do not send wire transfer anywhere or anytime. Don't let the greed take you over as it did me and many others!!!

Thank you
  19. gbohrn

gbohrn

I was refunded by Ling when I ordered from him directly, but it was a small amount. My other supplier is still trying to get funds out of Ling via the courts, which I'm currently out the funds she sent to Ling. Several of these crooks you the model as follows:
    Tkae in a crap load of orders. Refund alot of the smaller orders to try to build credibility. And go out to try to get more larger orders and stall them. So you show proof of refunding alot of smaller ones to build credibility and shaft the big guys. I've got several suppliers who are suffering from this from different scam artists employing the same tactics. Beware. Make sure you know who your dealing with and build a long term relationship before making larger orders.
  20. josh2261

josh2261

Intune-distributors scam

Hi,
    i had just come across this site a couple of days ago when searching for the address intune-distributors. After reading the postings, i thought id register and inform you of my situation with Mr Ling.
    I ordered a large batch of ipods from Mr Ling, whom i thought would be secure, due to i purchased a salehoo wholesale directory. I sent a bank wire transfer straight into his account. This transaction was made around September 2005. I rang him a number of times on his phone (No: 6590217343), however he kept saying my ipods are on the way. I have not had contact with him for many months. Ive contacted legal support @ salehoo, however they keep saying they are trying to get into contact with him. There should be a way to solve this significant issue.
    I am currently speaking to people in the states to investigate this matter further.

Is there anyone that has made any progress in solving this issue?