1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

intune-distributors.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by garyford, Oct 14, 2005.

1. mkidderenterpri

mkidderenterpri Banned Member

"UPDATE" from Adrian Shen Ling Ng ( SG Gadgets / In-Tune Distributors):

PLEASE READ EXTREMELY CAREFULLY.

I will be filing a law suit against the my old supplier based in China
    through proper channels on the 15th of May 2006. If you wish to join my law
    suit, please contact me by email. More information in the days to come with
    regards to the law suit. I will also be informing you what documentation I
    need from you later.

I have started putting the law suit together at this point in time.

Do note that only people with a VALID CLAIM will be entertained (ie people
    who have dealt with me directly). Thank you.

Best Regards
    -Ling
  2. mkidderenterpri

His real name is exactly: ADRIAN SHEN LING NG

Anyone wanting the files for his case here in USA when he was frauding, PM me.

I do have to disagree with the wire transfer part though, I always send wire transfers to my suppliers and don't have any problems. But I only order from people who have the merchandise IN STOCK AND THEY OWN THE MERCHANDISE, unlike Ling. It is also a good idea to obtain an in-depth credit report on the company with assett and liability investigation reports knowing that they have the cash to back up your order, which is probably the most important thing. We toured their warehouse and saw their goods before we started buying, and we met them at a TRADE SHOW!!! Not an E-TRADE SHOW like Alibaba.
  3. josh2261

josh2261

Intune-distributors

I wish to be involved in the law suit you are currently preparing. I have waited to long for my refund and wish to recieve me money asap. C ould you post all your contact details so i can fulfil your request. Thanks
  4. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

Thanks for the info Matt. Could you let the forum know which companies might provide these types of reports on firms based in Asia?
  5. mkidderenterpri

Josh2261: That lawsuit that was spoke about in the email was one that Ling claims to be filing on his supplier in China. Obviously, there is no lawsuit and it's just a delay tactic that will drag on for several months.

BillyA: I don't know anyone in Asia who can provide these types of reports, but I do know that QuestNet in Singapore provides reports for all over Asia, but those are just basic on-line credit reports and not in depts with asset and liability information. QuestNet's website is ***************
  6. tantk

tantk

For an indepth asset search, you have to go through an attorney I believe.

If Ling can get his money back from his supplier and everyone else gets their money back

eventually, even if it takes several months, that is better than nothing.
  7. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

This is starting to sound a lot like the BRV, Outlet, Mark Wilten stuff...
  8. Alihorne

Alihorne

I thought I would add some colour to this thread.
    I made some initial transactions with Mr Ling towards the end of last year that were successful. On the back of that I increased the order to around $48,000. I received a partial delivery (around $3,000 in stock value) a couple of weeks later and was advised that the supply was tight coming up to Xmas. Weeks followed by months dragged on and I had every excuse under the sun. Eventually, Ling from SG Gadgets advised me that his supplier had problems and he was trying to arrange a payment plan with them to get refunds. The first one was paid to him by bankers draft but there was a 10 day delay whilst it was processed. Eventually, I was advised that it had not cleared. So, after almost 5 months I have started doing investigations and I have a lawyer in Singapore working on my case.

9. mkidderenterpri

Did he send you a check are you saying? I cussed him out and he doesn't even talk to me anymore.
  10. mkidderenterpri

Tantk,

I have told you several times, Ling is not owed money by anyone!! He is a thief himself. He is an outright scammer and I have proof of him doing it in the past, outright scamming.
  11. mkidderenterpri

His latest message through Yahoo! Auto-Response is...

Dear Customer,

My business is temporarily closed. I will be filing a civil suit in china, against the old supplier through proper channels on 15th May 2006.

I will therefore be away from 15th May 2006 to 21st May 2006. Please take note of this. Email replies will be very slow. Thank you.
  12. Alihorne

Alihorne

I have received that email from him. He has been responding to me quite quickly though since I received this.
    To date I have not received any monies back from him and I am now pursuing him through legal channels. I have offered him the chance to put together a payment plan and I am waiting to hear from him.

However, I am concerned that there appear to be many people out there in the same situation and I think that this is only the tip of the iceberg.

If I do not hear anything from him then I will be forced to take further action. I also intend to set up a complaint group and I would encourage all people in a similar situation to contact me so that I can collate the information.

However, I am concerned that there are others out there who have put the legal wheels in motion and they might get their monies back before we have a chance. That's why I need to know from anyone out there who has similar problems.

If it is a genuine problem with his supplier then he has done a lousy job of telling people the truth. That is the best case scenario. At this moment in time I do not want to think worse case scenario.
  13. Brian_Song

Brian_Song

I am also trying to get a large sum from him. Its kind of reassuring that theres other people out there trying to get the money back... but at the same time very unassuring.

I am hoping to try to file a suit against Shen Ling and would like to know if someone has already started one or is also about to. I had purchased a large amount for someone and now they are hounding me to get their money back.
  14. Alihorne

Alihorne

I am currently in the process of pursuing my money.
    First step was to issue a letter of demand with a specific date that the money needed to be returned by. This was sent by my lawyer in Singapore whom I have appointed.
    I am advised that the next step is going to be to issue a writ to pursue him through the law courts. However, I have also been told that there is another company chasing him for $75,000 and they had to eventually get their lawyer to issue a writ through advertisment - it means that they were unable to serve the writ at any of the addresses that he had given and so they were forced to issue it through the newspapers of their intention to sue.
    Please note that this is going to cost money to do and there is every chance that you won't get your money back. However, unless you do this you are probably never going to get your money back anyway. The cost will simply back up the fact that you have been scammed.
    I personally am going to instruct my lawyer to continue and I have advised them that I am more than willing to participate in any further action that could develop, ie with the relevant authorities. I figure that if I am not going to get my money back I might as well make sure that he gets whats coming to him.

So, you have to decide whether this guy is legitimate or not. Then if you decide that you wish to sue him you need to understand that you run the risk of paying out even more money and not getting your money back.
    At this stage I still hold out hope that he is suing the other supplier and all is not lost. But then again...

15. Brian_Song

Brian_Song

Is it possible to get his information through his bank account where we sent the money?
  16. Alihorne

Alihorne

Not sure. I am going to speak to my lawyer and see what is possible. Also, several people have contacted me regarding the possibility of joining any legal action against him.
    I am going to clarify the position with the lawyer as well.
    Once I have the answer to both questions I will post another reply.
  17. canada

canada Retired Moderator

You can fill a subpoena with his bank to turn over account information.Everyone who`s been Scam, should join a Class Action lawsuit against him.The lawsuit is the only way to get your money back.

Scott
  18. mkidderenterpri

A lawsuit will do no good, as people have tried it!!

In order for a lawsuit to take place, Mr. Ling or his council will have to be part of it obviously and you have to be notified so you can show up. If you are notified and you don't show up, then you can get into trouble ( ie an arrest warrant will be issued for your arrest) but if you are never notified ( ie false contact info like Ling has) then you don't have to show up and they don't go hunting him down. You would need to hire a private investigator to hunt him down and to get his correct address ( not the East Coast Road one or the one in Kaki Bukit) and then have someone knock on the door and hand him the documents and say "you've been served" and then he would have to show up.

So realistically a lawsuit does no good and I checked on QuestNet and he already has like a bunch pending for his company.

The Singapore Police are investiagting him and we all just need to be patient and wait for them to get to the point in their investigation where they are ready to freeze his bank account(s) and all assets and criminally pursue him.

Once he is criminally convicted his assets will be divided up amongs the debtors.

When Ling was scamming in Eugene, OR he had enough assets left to pay everyone back 0.08% which is about $250 on a $30,000 debt!!

As long as you have reported this theft to the authorities, you will get some money if there is any left and his bank balance isn't zero and he doesn't have any assets.
  19. tantk

tantk

I agree. The only way to get any funds back is to file a class action suit. That is the only way. Any

other method would be useless.

Furthermore, while there is some doubt about ling taking legal action in China (see post

above), there is still possibility of it all being true, so it would be foolish to totally dismiss this

possibility altogether.

Afterall everyone did say they got goods until a certain time when everything fell apart. See this

thread and other threads.

The goods would have had to come from somewhere. So there must be a source somewhere. Just

because ling is keeping quiet about his suppliers doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Lastly moneys might eventually end up being paid to him by his supplier. There is also the

possibility of ling seeking compensation or something from his supplier and doesn't want to share

that with anyone else. That is also a possibility.

Yet another possibility, on the issue of moneys, once the supplier pays him, the funds could still be

left in China itself which means anyone who files a class action lawsuit against Ling in

Singapore would be back to square one and not get any funds. You still have to sue him for it.

Another possibility is you can subpoena his bank account like what is said above or try to garnish

the account but what if there the account already has is no money inside it, you would still not get

any funds. I am sure the lawyer charges fees for that as well along along with court costs. You still

have to sue him for it.

Would it not be somewhat wiser to work something out with him to get the funds back or work with

him in getting the funds back and then later on when the dust has settled, ask him for some

compensation and if he resists, sue him for it ? You still have to sue him either way if you want

compensation.

This is the way I see it. Alot of possibilities as you can see above. When money is at stake, I

wouldn't be so quick to dismiss any possibilities unless you can 100% percent illiminate that

possibility for sure. The ultimate goal is to get money back even if the amount recovered is little.

The best advise is therefore to file a lawsuit and let the matter follow its course. Now if you are

worried about paying legal attorney and court fees, I would say it is only the tip of the ice berg. You

would certainly be paying out alot more legal fees in the future.
  20. Brian_Song

Brian_Song

Well, is there some sort of list we can all sign up for so we can pool our rescources?

I think the best thing to do right now other then waiting is to get a subpoena filed so we can at least get hold of his whereabouts and quite possibly where our money is being trafficed.

I myself am really hoping that his claim with the supplier is true. But if it's not, the longer we wait, the more money he spends.