1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

intune-distributors.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by garyford, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Brian_Song

Brian_Song

What I dont get is... how did a man who was imprisoned and then deported from the US for scamming people able to create another business?

dont banks and other organizations do a background check first?
  2. mkidderenterpri

mkidderenterpri Banned Member

Singapore authorities probably didn't know that he was even being deported from the US when he arrived. They saw a Singaporeean with documents to enter the country, so of course they let him in, and law's are so different that it would be unfair to have international criminal records.

So he enters Singapore and in Singapore he has a clean record, he is issued a business license.

The bank verifies that the business license is legitamite and that he is all legal on his residency and that he is providing real contact info and a bank account is issued.

Even if he had a criminal history, he still should be allowed to have a bank account. If someone murders someone, and goes to jail and clears his debt to society you can't say "now you don't get to have anywhere to keep your money." The same goes for businesses, if you have a license to operate a business, you need a place to put the money.

If anyone is going to be involved, it is the agency who issues the business licenses, who would say, you are not going to be allowed to conduct business, not the bank who sees a document that says that you are approved to conduct business but we aren't going to allow you do that.

In Singapore if he doesn't refund everyone and once he is cought, his business will be bankrupt and assets will be divided up amongst the debtors.

Once you own a business that goes bankrupt, in Singapore law, you are not allowed to ever open up another business.

So after he is caught for SG Gadgets, he won't be issued a business license, so then he won't be able to open up a bank account.
  3. Alihorne

Alihorne

If you wish to group together please contact my lawyer, Vijai Parwani

Parwani & Co

Tel: 65. 67349100 www.anplaw.com

He is more than happy to file a criminal case against our friend with the Police
  4. Alihorne

Alihorne

There has been a suggestion that our friend has been convicted in the States and served time and then deported.
    Could someone be kind enough to forward details to me on this?
    alastair.horne@ukonline.co.uk
  5. mkidderenterpri

Ailhorne,

It's not a suggestion, but a fact. I have the documents sitting in front of me that I obtained from the National Archives which is every single sheet of paper of court records - transcripts and statements by Ling himself!! It cost me $174 because it's a lot of papers. Please PM me if you need scans of individual pages or a copy of the whole thing, but it's unrealistic for me to scan and email the whole thing though, I probably can send it to you.

Also, the police in Singapore are ALREADY investigating him as many people have filed police reports. It's just a matter of time before he is arrested. I just hope it's not as bad as when Ling was scamming in Eugene, OR and he had spent almost all of the cash that everyone got back 0.08% of their money.
  6. Alihorne

Alihorne

If you are able to supply some case number information or reference numbers I could have that would be very appreciated.
    I will then pass onto my lawyer so that the case can progress.
    Also, I would be most grateful if you could let me know further details regarding Police action and extra actions taken.
    I have several people here that would be very keen to hear more
  7. mkidderenterpri

I will post the case numbers on here for their lawyers refrence as the lawyers can buy the reports themselves as the National Archives charged me $174 for the report!!!

I recieved about $70,000 USD worth of SHIPPED orders, that should give a good indication of how much he spent on sending shipments buying product at retail cost and how much money is actually left to recover. Also he spent some money too!!
  8. Alihorne

Alihorne

Latest response from Ling

I received this reply this morning ...

"I do not have any funds to hire any attorney just yet so. However I am looking into getting some free legal aid locally. Anyway, the wheels are in motion now for legal action in China. [​IMG][​IMG] I have not been able to check on any writs as well. No funds to pay to check.

As for being back in the wholesale business, I anticipate being back around late October 2006 before the official launch of the ps3 in November. Of course by that time, I would have gotten all my refund back and stock would be properly secured and of course, things will be different this time round as flys and buys would be allowed. I have had enough of drop shipping. Way too dangerous and too much risks involved. If the other party ends up being unable to deliver for whatever reason, I certainly don't want to be caught in the middle again. Of course product price would be more, but I am sure people wouldn't mind for safety sake and peace of mind. I wouldn't mind myself. [​IMG][​IMG]"
  9. mkidderenterpri

HE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!! We can't let him last as he will say that he has the stock secured and will say that he will pick up the goods at his supplier's warehouse and will ship them to you and that there is no risk and he will take PRE-ORDERS.

I think that at this point is where he will run with the $$$. He's got all the money from the iPod Nano and PSP, he just needs to cash out on the PS3 with pre-orders before booking his flight to the Carribean.
  10. Alihorne

Alihorne

I totally agree. The problem at the moment is locating him. That's 95% of the battle.
  11. wholesale-88

wholesale-88

Ling Ling Ling

Hello all,
    I am also owed money by Ling, I think that everyone that is owed money needs to really do their part some sort of private investigator would be great. I encourage everybody that is owed money to atleast write on this forum on exactly what they are doing.
  12. Alihorne

Alihorne

Furthermore, if people wish to get in contact with me I am more than happy to collate the information and form a group action against him.
  13. Alihorne

Alihorne

Update

Today I received an update from Ling who maintains that he is proceeding with a legal case against his supplier in China. He claims that he has arranged payment plans with some of his customers.
    IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS DONE THIS?
    He also states that he is not aware of any legal action against him and that he is expecting to get his money back by October 2006.
    Anyone want to comment?
  14. Alihorne

Alihorne

Latest

Dear Customer, PLEASE READ. (22nd May 2006)

Wheels have been set in motion as of May 18th 2006 to recover ALL funds from my old supplier. As new developments arrise, you will be kept updated.

On a different note, for the many who keep emailing me about purchasing & price lists, my business is closed. I appologise if I am not able to help you at this time.
  15. mkidderenterpri

To buy the case information contact:

National Archives Trust Fund
    6125 Sand Point Way NE
    Seattle, WA 98115
    (206) 336-5115

It is 294 pages @ $0.50 per page you will be charged $147.00

There is a bunch of case numbers and I will have to sort out the master one because there is appeals numbers, etc. Your best bet would be to just call them and ask for a report on Mr. Adrian Ng in Eugene, Oregon and you will have all of Ling's info.
  16. mkidderenterpri

In one of Ling's recent emails he says:

Let me type quote from his list of charges in United States of America v. Adrian SHen Ling Ng (Defendant).

In regards to counts 1-10 of wire fraud under section "Scheme" number 3 subsection e:

e. Create false documentation such as fictitious shipping records and wire transfer receipts and send such documentation to customers in order to lull customers into a false sense of security and delay discovery of the fraud.

f. Falsely represent to customers that advance payments provided by them to Ng had been forwarded by Ng to suppliers to satisfy the customers' orders when, in fact, said payments were retailed by Ng, and the supplier information given to customers was false.

So if Ling sends you documents to get you to calm down, don't believe it, as he has done it before by providing false documentation to customers.
  17. Sglobal

Sglobal

Removed

MOD EDIT - Please see forum rules to sell here.
  18. drmobiles

drmobiles Banned Member

If I am reading this correct, I detect some competition in regards to the debt. I see it just like suppliers on this forum, no one wants someone else to be their competition.

People are realising that Mr. Ling only has so much money because he doesn't have enough to refund everyone, so they are being secretive and discouraging others from suing, such that they get priority and if funds are recovered, there is a greater chance because he might have the money to refund 10 people $25,000 each, versus if everyone files and he owes 250 people $25,000 each, and he only has x amount of dollars, everyone gets x divided by 250 versus their full refund.

Hope this makes since, but just an observation because he only has so much $$$ left over and cannot refund everyone.
  19. josh2261

josh2261

Hi there, could you please inform me with more details about your lawsuit. Have you had contact or know anyone with contact with Mr Ling, so the lawsuit could be carried out and finalised. Thanks josh
  20. josh2261

josh2261

Hi there, anyone who has made contact with Mr Ling in the last month, could you please reply with his details so i could try and contact him myself. thanks