1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

iPhone 4s Unlocking

Discussion in 'Services Wanted' started by dovevalley, Dec 20, 2011.

1. dovevalley

dovevalley

We currently have 100 units of 32gb and 64gb iPhone 4s locked to Orange. We need these unlocking asap, please can anyone advise!
    Many Thanks

Dave
  2. Virtual Phone Numbers

Virtual Phone Numbers

I recently had to do quite a few - not as much as 100 - and had a seller on ebay do it for £20 each, this was the cheapest I could find.
  3. Cashyou

Cashyou

As far as I know at the moment there is still no jailbreak for iPhone 4S as well as unlocking with Gevey SIM.
    Am I right?
  4. deboy

deboy

Its fianlly been realeased using redsn0w. The jailbreak is tethered though and as yet the unlock is not available. But my sources tell me it will be available within a week or so. this works on 5.0 and 5.0.1 firmware

If you pay for an unlock then you are being ripped off. its free to download the software to do it and only takes a few minutes, even for a novice.
    Cashyou likes this.
  5. Virtual Phone Numbers

Virtual Phone Numbers

But doesn't it reset if you restore the phone, if you are using software, and then you have to unlock it again?
  6. dk786

dk786

Hmm. If you are unlocking with software, they will lock upon restore/update. So this is too much headache for people. If I were u, I would offically unlock them - this is the best way. U can update and do whatever w/o having to wait for jailbreak and unlocking. But unlock for 3GS 5.0.1 will be out monday by musclenerd (this means that untethered jb will be released as well, maybe by pod2g for all devices inc. ip4s and ipad2 soon)

Sorry, I see it's ip4s now. Software unlock is not out for ip4s at all. It will be soon according to jb community.
  7. thomasdoume

thomasdoume

hi
    im interested what is the price?
    Thank
    (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  8. gzyihai

gzyihai

are you wholesale them? could I have your price please?
  9. Fonefun

Fonefun

The only 4S that can't be factory unlocked is O2 and network 3 all others can be done
  10. meminou2007

meminou2007

i have good price for uk network except ( O2 4s )
  11. Fonefun

Fonefun

We are wholesaler in many unlocks and sorry to be a pain but how are your codes wholesale at them prices?
  12. jonkman.k

jonkman.k Suspended Advertiser

Hi there,

Of course I can't tell you how you should run your business. But I think at this point to sell an iPhone 4S locked would be just as fine as selling an iPhone 4S unlocked by a third party, only because in my personal experience people rather buy iPhones in sealed condition so once you let some unlock it it's not sealed anymore.

So of course I would think that you already found out that if you'ld sell these iPhones unlocked, that you would be able to sell them for £20 more than if you just sold them locked. Not to mention the shipping costs if you should ship them to the people who are going to unlock it, or the transport cost in case you would go there in person.

But I have no knowledge about unlocking because I only dealt with sealed iPhones, so that process is unknown for me.

Good luck.

Klaas.
  13. akohli

akohli

Hi

I have an Iphone locked to Vodafone Ireland, can anyone factory unlock? PLEASE HELP!!
  14. angel08

angel08

Hi,
    Pls send me the link for the unlocking guy who unlocked your iphone 4s.
    Thanks
  15. angel08

angel08

Hi,
    Can you unlock 4s on 3 network?
  16. Fonefun

Fonefun

Yes that can be done just can't do O2 at present
  17. Micheal Shore

Micheal Shore

Hello there,
    I just completed the web design of my site, what i need now is a cheap supplier of iPhone 4s, 4, 3gs, 3g and 2g official factory codes for UK, USA and CAN networks. If you can provide me at discounted price please contact me immediately.
    Thanks.
  18. Cheap Phones

Cheap Phones Banned Member

jailbreak is out for 10 days now:)