1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Ipod and PSP Scammers

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by guru4us, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeautyAddiction

BeautyAddiction

paypalsuck.com

Please read the terms and conditions on Paypal.....chargeback up to $200.00 and they eat the rest.
  2. MustHaveMobiles

MustHaveMobiles Community Moderator

You would have thought they would use some different pictures, they instill no confidence at all.
  3. timelimited

timelimited

hi, i have onlu just signed up to this forum after reading a few post, i have concluded that one of your members who has posted a few post on different threads is involved in scams. he is trying to blend in and offer advice and refer members to scams.... can admin please check him out....his member id is thasalasta

regards...
  4. Pocket Style

Pocket Style

This is a great forum guys! Very helpful but it seems sad there are so many people out there to scam others!
  5. madcozza

madcozza

tyco

ripped me off on 10 ipod nano 560 euro
  6. gmc2006

gmc2006

Aspemo.net

Hi all i'm new to this. I recently started a new UK company selling boys toys, gadgets, and consumer electronics. After looking for a while i stupidly decided to order ten ipod 60gb videos from aspemo.net. They were contacting me daily until they recieved my money then shock horror they have dropped off the face of the planet. They are based in indonesia using the name Max Abraham. After having a look on here i checked out who the site was registered with. One Charles Stevens in New York.
    I'm going to nail him for it, if anyone else has been scammed by this site could they get in contact with me as i'm sure you too will want to this b*****d go down for it, i lost almost a grand which has meant i now have to search for a job to tie me over and let down the customers that were waiting for them. :mad:
  7. Rubytronics

Rubytronics

Hi I am new to this forum, But it looks great. Theres a compnay based in Canada called Distribution CV United 2005. And there website is cvunited2005.com, they have paper work on the website and I have spoken to them on the phone. But I am still on sure if I should go ahead with them.
  8. double_d77

double_d77 Retired Moderator

9. Rubytronics

Rubytronics

Thnak you double d77
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.