1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Is it worth becoming an advertiser on this forum?

Discussion in 'Forum Support & Feedback' started by Giltex-Wear, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Erik

Erik

Hi guys,

Well I am not really aware that signatures do not show up in mobiles (I thought it did, but then again I usually view TWF via computer), actually would not know as such if you guys have not posted it in here.

Well definitely the signatures must show up regardless of what device you are using in TWF, and mobile is no exception. Let me have a look, see where the problem lies as to why it doesn't show up, and possibly ask Xenforo for support (upon Helen's approval of course).
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  2. Erik

Erik

Ok just a short update on the sigs.

I did some digging around and the problem lies on how xenforo compresses everything to suit for mobile, thus the removal of signatures. But here's the thing: I tried viewing TWF (note: as an unregistered guest) via my mobile, and while it does not display signatures in portrait view, it does display on landscape. I believe I may need some feedback on this and see if it's the same on others.

I have to discuss this with Helen and see how we could work this out.
  3. liamhawes

liamhawes

cheers for looking Erik
  4. Gary

Gary

@Erik

I'm logged in on my mobile and it's the same, they show in landscape but not portrait.