1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Its wonderful to be here, it's certainly a thrill...

Discussion in 'Wholesale and Trade' started by Duane@Affordable Food, Apr 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duane@Affordable Food

Duane@Affordable Food

...appologies for starting a thread with a Beatles lyric but how else do you start a thread...esp my first one!

Looking for short dated stock. Stock past its best before date. Stock with damaged packaging.

My name is Duane (nice to meet you all!) And together with my wife we run affordable foods here in stoke on trent. We have been trading since Nov 25 2017 (so not long!!) And we have a few good suppliers but we are looking to branch out and find some more. Always looking to expand!

Our aim is to help reduce waste and feed families, that is our main goal with this business but we have hit a bit of a brick wall in trying to find new suppliers..and ideally suppliers close to us here in Stoke-on-Trent .

If you could help or maybe point us in the right direction it would be amazing!

Cheers everyone
    Duane
  2. garylau

garylau

Hi I am in China, and I can source variety of goods from this side. if we may have some chance to cooperate?
  3. Cody

Cody

Hi Gary, just so you're aware. In order to provide any services on here you will need to purchase our advertising membership.

This thread is now closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.