1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Ittehad Corporation SCAM - Be aware of Fraud

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Andreas Nordrum, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Andreas Nordrum

Andreas Nordrum

Hi everyone,

Sharing my experience getting ripped off by another Pakistani supplier (when we decided never to buy from Pakistan again)

First 10 orders were all good and products very good.

As soon as orders got larger and money amount got bigger, things detoriated.

Lower quality materials, longer delivery times, weeks of not replying. Same old story like most Pakistani suppliers.

Excuses on top of excuses and in most orders at the end all products had defects, printed wrong and seller did nothing but blame others then never tried to fix.

Ended up loosing a lot of customers and runing our image as well as money being lost due to careless supplier who took the money for last large order and ran off. Most of these Sialkot suppliers seem very good to begin with but I advise to stay away as they all end up having excuses, take part of your money and only send parts of the agreed order.

Second sample round and bigger orders no replies, no communication within weeks and blame it on personal matters, blame it on holidays and all kinds of excuses along the way.

Ahmed Syeed Aqeel - The worst supplier I have worked with in Pakistan after the Raza Brother Industries. Very disrespectful and does not care when they do something wrong

INFO:

http:// *************** .com/

+92 333 8606097⁠ SYEED AQEEL AHMED

Writes ok english but refuses to skype or call. got hold of him once on phone and horrible english. Doesnt really understand just seems like when writing. AVOID buying from him
  2. Cody

Cody

Andreas Nordrum likes this.
  3. Andreas Nordrum

Andreas Nordrum