1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Jaydbshop.com - seems too good to be true..

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by kyle6uk, Mar 30, 2017.

1. kyle6uk

kyle6uk

I've just stumbled across this and thought it was worth a share and hopefully it might pop up in google if a potential customer is doing their research before buying :rolleyes:

The website is pretty laughable really, take a look at their shipping page you'll see what I mean.

The problem is some people WILL and probably already have fallen for this, so here's an heads up in case anyone was thinking of purchasing.

Instant give away's;
    The prices! I deal in mobile phones myself and when I saw the prices I burst out laughing, £59 for an iPhone 5s, brand new and unlocked or should I say 'unloced' :D a good condition second hand iPhone 5s can still sell for £130 so ain't no way that's legit.
    • Spelling and grammar mistakes everywhere
    • New website - domain registered July 2016, updated in March
    • No reviews to be found anywhere
    • No info about the "company" anywhere
    • Address doesn't match
    • They don't accept PayPal
    • 10% discount for bank transfer - LOL

I'm going to send them an email to ask where my order is to see how they'll respond.

I found them on Bing, at the top running an Ad so they're definitely getting some traffic to their site. I think Bing might be interested in knowing they're advertising a possible scam too.

If you've found this post via google and you're not a member, you should sign up and join TWF, the amount of help and useful info on here is endless, and that can be a VERY useful tool to have.

Stay safe!
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
    Barbercide, Chase44, Cody and 2 others like this.
  2. jaydbshop

jaydbshop

Kyle6uk,

You say "Jaydbshop.com is a scam". We will be taking legal action against yourself as a individual and against the *************************** as the publisher.
    We are not involved in any illegal behaviour and to say or imply we have on a public forum has caused us serious financial losses and we will use all legal remedies to ensure we are recompensed for that that loss.

You cannot go around making untrue statements for the fun of it, without concrete evidence.

We will be contacting the website through our Solicitors in the morning and we will work to identify who you are through your internet credentials and then we will seek damages personally from you. Gone are the days where you can hide behind a forum, these days you will be made legally accountable for your works, actions and deeds and we will and intend to prosecute your both yourself and the publisher of your works.

This is not a warning, or threat. This is a statement of intent.
    SEE YOU IN COURT !!!

defame (someone) by publishing a libel.
    "the jury found that he was libelled by a newspaper"
    synonyms:defame, malign, slander, give someone a bad name, blacken someone's name, sully someone's reputation, speak ill/evil of, write false reports about, traduce, smear, cast aspersions on, fling mud at, drag someone's name through the mud/mire, besmirch, tarnish, taint, do a hatchet job on, tell lies about, spread tales about, spread scandal about, stain, vilify, calumniate, denigrate, disparage, run down, derogate, stigmatize, discredit, slight; More
  3. jaydbshop

jaydbshop

Jaydbshop.com is a scam - false
    £59 for an iPhone 5s, brand new and unlocked or should I say 'unloced' - There refurbished.

• Spelling and grammar mistakes everywhere - Not a crime
      • New website - domain registered July 2016, updated in March (Registered 9 months ago is hardly New.)
    • No reviews to be found anywhere (People with bad reviews post everywhere).
        • No info about the "company" anywhere (Company information is everywhere, especially on the website).
    • Address doesn't match. (Doesnt match what exactly ?) What ? Rubbish !
        • They don't accept PayPal (Not a crime)
          • 10% discount for bank transfer - LOL (A legitimate way to pay a company/person over the web) - Not a crime.

NOTHING THIS POSTER HAS SAID IN THE ABOVE STATEMENTS IS ILLEGAL OR CAN BE BACK UP WITH EVIDENCE. THIS IS SIMPLY A COMPETITOR WHO HAS SOUR GRAPES. WE WILL SEEK FULL LEGAL REMEDY FROM HIM/HER AND SEEK DAMAGES WHICH I CAN ASSURE HIM/HER CAN BE PROVED !!!
  4. Cody

Cody

Dear @jaydbshop ,

I would also like to point out Section 22 of our Terms & Conditions, “The Wholesale Forums or its parent organisation Trade Intellect Ltd does not take responsibility for the postings made by individual users on this message board.”

As a public forum we do allow our members to raise their concerns regarding suppliers, and in this case, we now feel with the removal of the above “claim”, no actual other claim has been raised regarding your company; only a concern or speculation from another viewpoint. Your issue should be taken up with the member if you feel you have a case. The responsibility of the forum does not extend to policing public opinions or infringing on member’s rights to free speech – unless we feel there is a legal or moral issue.

What we feel would be best in this case, is for you to take a professional stance on this matter, for example, provide documents on your business’ legality. This way we could confidently close (or remove) this thread and no further action would be taken.

If you open a legal process regarding our member above– given a legal reference to the case - we will of course be obliged to provide you with registered user details (i.e. email, name, location).

In the meantime we have amended the title of this thread. I would like to guide you to our Terms & Conditions, Section 5, where it states, “Posting claims against third parties, companies, and suppliers without sufficient proof or evidence.

We would like to let you know with the above point “posting claims” in mind, we have now removed the claim “is a scam” from the title in respect to this term in the interests of fair opinion.

Again I would like to point out to you, The Wholesale Forums – under our T&C’S are not held liable for postings made by our members. The opinions provided here are not endorsed by the forum, they are simply the opinion of our members.

Kind regards
  5. kyle6uk

kyle6uk

@jaydbshop

Firstly let me start by saying the transition from my brain to the keyboard isn't all that great sometimes.

After looking back at this for the first time since writing it I realised that my wording could have been better and I may have contacted Admin to make adjustments to my post.

My whole post is just my opinion, which I wanted to share with the forum in hopes of maybe engaging in a conversation with other members to prove my opinion right or wrong, after all that's what forums are about.

As for a competitor who has sour grapes I assure you that isn't the case, you're not my competitor I actually came across your website when I was looking for some electronics to buy in bulk so I would have been your customer.

If in fact your website and services are legit then great I wish you the best of luck.

Why not get some previous customers to leave some reviews here or give us some feedback?

I would like to point out again my entire post is based around my opinions and thoughts, not facts.
    Chase44 and Cody like this.
  6. Chase44

Chase44

I joined this site to review JAYDBSHOP I only wish I had came across this site before I parted with my money!!

I paid for the phone by bank transfer as that seemed to be the only option, was told the phone would be dispatched that day, it wasn't. Then another email saying it was awaiting dispatch, then nothing. I have informed the fraud squad with all the details of this company.

I have since got another email from the company saying my order was cancelled, then today another email saying that their bank would refund me within 5 days. At this point I wish I had never seen their advert on eBay as I have had nothing but hassle. Will I get my money back? Only time will tell I guess, but I will keep you updated!!! If they are a genuine company they do not run it very well and if it's a scam then I have learnt my lesson the hard way.
    Barbercide and Cody like this.
  7. Chase44

Chase44

Well, it's day 3 of 5 waiting for my refund and you've guessed it, nothing!! I have just spoken to my bank (again) and they said they would have thought that if Nationwide was returning money it would be done by fast bank transfer which takes two hours, not up to 5 days. Make of that what you will but I personally think this company's operation should be closed down as they are targeting people with little or no money, like myself.

IF IT SEEMS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT USUALLY IS!!!

I will only update if I get a refund
    Cody likes this.
  8. Barbercide

Barbercide

Won't even answer my email
  9. Barbercide

Barbercide

• He does not answer the phone or emails
  10. Barbercide

Barbercide

Did a bit of digging around today spoke to the people that own the unit where he says he runs his business from and guess what they have not heard of them the units still up for rent.
  11. Barbercide

Barbercide

12. Barbercide

Barbercide

I've ordered a phone from this site which I have not received.
  13. Chase44

Chase44

@Barbercide They wouldnt answer my emails or phone calls either and when I googled the address and saw it was up for rent I got my mum involved who phoned J Butler's phone and the number wasn't recogised which is when I gave the fraud squad all of their details. I am really not holding my breath on getting my money refunded.
  14. Barbercide

Barbercide

I'm not holding my breath about getting my money back or the phone. The phone was for my daughter so she is upset. Had to go and buy her one from town yesterday. This sort of thing should not be able to happen Google don't seem to take any responsibility for these sites seems like anyone can open a website a clever and very convincing one at that and the buyer has no protection. I just in a way feel lucky that I only lost £60 it could have been worst. I'm sure there's people that have lost more.
  15. Chase44

Chase44

Unfortunately I feel the same as far as the money is concerned, I agree it could have been a lot worse. Let's just hope that people see these warnings and do not make the same mistakes we did.
  16. Barbercide

Barbercide

Hopefully they will but like us after the event. This guy is still trading it's a joke. Made me laugh reading the other threads he's making out that he is going to sue the guy for his comments how it's going to blacken his name. The only one that's doing that is himself. Let him sue I would love to see him in court explaining himself.
  17. Cody

Cody

That's why forum's like The Wholesale Forums exists. To allow our members to network, share information and makes others aware of bad (and good) suppliers out there. As you can see, many have come forward regarding the above mentioned supplier. May this be prove useful for others.
    Chase44 likes this.
  18. Barbercide

Barbercide

I totally agree wished I done my homework first. I'm sure more people will come forward with the same problem.
    Cody likes this.
  19. Cody

Cody

The thing is, that's all part of the learning really. Sometimes we have to experience something like this to really learn from it so we don't make the same mistake again. :D
  20. Barbercide

Barbercide

Yes I agree it's the last time I use a website that does not use PayPal. I had to block and cancel my debt card yesterday as a precaution. So it's give me some right hassle. So any one who uses this website called Jaydbshop.com be aware that as soon as you're paid for you item that's it you will never hear from them again. And a message to the company that call themselves Jaydbshop.com if you think I'm being unfair then send me my goods that I ordered or give me a refund. I don't think that I will get ether don't you.
    Cody likes this.