1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Jaydbshop.com - seems too good to be true..

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by kyle6uk, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Barbercide

Barbercide

So do we know if jaydbshop.com is still watching these threads because now people are going to find out who you really are Jason. Yes the Internet is a wonderful thing you can not hide behind a computer screen now. Start giving people their money back or items that they've paid for or I may leak a little bit more of who you are ie full name or even your address. Yes I know where you live I'm looking right at your front door. You must of taken thousands of pounds off people start giving it back. The police have been informed.
    Cody likes this.
  2. BionicElly

BionicElly

Weird but I ordered a phone last week. I emailed to ask where it was and received an email Monday to say it was shipped and put in the post and that it would get here tomorrow (Wednesday) and today it has deleted my order history and received an email from them at 3pm today say that it has has cancelled the order as the payment was not honored! What?!!
  3. Barbercide

Barbercide

Same to me today ordered Monday last week. Not heard anything all week after ringing and emailing them nothing. Then yesterday one email saying order prepared awaiting delivery thenote another saying order dispatched. Now I get a email saying payment not honored and a refund will be given. The only problem because the way he was being I've now cancelled my card can you refund a cancelled card? Not holding my breath this guys well wrong.
  4. Barbercide

Barbercide

I'm ringing the bank see what they say this guys Doing my head in.
    Cody likes this.
  5. Cody

Cody

Thanks for keeping us all updated with this, it's proving very useful and very handy for others. Unfortunately things like this do happen, and unless a lot of people start taking note of bad suppliers and let others know it'll never stop. Fortunately for us, you type their business name into Google this thread pops right up!
  6. kyle6uk

kyle6uk

Oh no!

I'm really sorry to hear you guys have been scammed.. don't feel too bad we've all fell for some sort of scam at some point, the good thing is you will definitely learn from this!

One of you mentioned you saw the Ad on eBay? Make sure you report this to them and also link this thread as proof others are getting scammed. Anywhere you see it advertised report it. Unfortunately it could be a few weeks before the website gets taken down, hopefully not, as many more people could fall for their scam.

Hey @Cody is there an undo button for my original thread title ;)
  7. Barbercide

Barbercide

Looks like how this person operates gets your money have to wait for days nothing. Then says despatched then cancelled and refund why. How can you go from being despatched one day to cancelled the next day. Sound like one lie after another. Will me getting a refund be another lie let's see if I get a refund I will be shocked. This guys a complete tool if any one buys for him you are mad. Sorry but it's true, do we know any one that has received their goods from them.
  8. jaydbshop

jaydbshop

THIS IS NOT A SCAM

A few payments that were made using Skrill.com and processed by User Software have not be released to us to complete the orders.
    As the payments made by customers have not been honoured, we have asked that refunds be paid back to customers cards with immediate effect.
    This has already been actioned.

No customers will be out of pocket and customers have not been scammed.

As this is a public forum, I will not addressing complaints on here, please email me at ******************* for further information relating to an order place.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    Jason
  9. Cody

Cody

Quoting message to show email. Thank you for your cooperation Jason.
  10. Dean

Dean

@jaydbshop can you explain why the address you are using is actually an empty unit and the owners of the unit have not heard of you?

Cody likes this.
  11. Barbercide

Barbercide

12. Barbercide

Barbercide

Let see if I get my refund first you have got a funny way of running your business. I've emailed and rang you several times no reply. If skrill is such a problem because that's who your blaming this on why not use PayPal and save us all this hassle.
    Cody likes this.
  13. Barbercide

Barbercide

Yes it is true about the unit you say you rent. I've spoken to the letting agent in charge of renting these units he said that unit 6/7 are not occupied at the moment. Why are you coming on here playing the victim until late that money's back in my bank I will presumed I've been scammed.
  14. Barbercide

Barbercide

If people want the letting agents number just type in the address and you can get it from there don't take my word for it ask them yourself.
  15. maccafadden

maccafadden

I stupidly fell for this one myself, but I've been very active with Nationwide, Action Fraud online and the Royal Mail. I've been emailed a lot last week by "Jason" telling me that a cheque has been sent to me as a refund after I told him how I've contacted Nationwide a lot about him. Nationwide confirms the bank account details they provide are legitimate, so at least there is an account registered to someone. So now I wait and see if any cheque arrives this week.

Although their email address now seems to not be working well / if at all, as you get a Microsoft message saying it wasn't delivered to them now.
  16. Dean

Dean

@jaydbshop it appears you have a lot of explaining to do!
  17. Barbercide

Barbercide

Now had to open a discrepancie on my bank account for fraud. They said I will get the money back but it's the hassle of it all. You will not get your money back from jaydbshop.com he's obviously a conartist. He took the address that he was supposed to be trading from. The details that I've found for him are.
    Jason daniel butler
    54 Leigh Gardens
    London
    NW10 5HP

That's his address he set jaydbshop up with.
    His email address is:
    [email protected]
  18. Barbercide

Barbercide

Obviously I cannot give his email address out but you can find it if you look.
  19. Barbercide

Barbercide

Does anyone use cheques still.
  20. Cody

Cody