1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Jean Paul Gaultier MA DAME fragrance gift sets

Discussion in 'Cosmetics, Fragrances, Health & Beauty' started by P-PARFUMS, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P-PARFUMS

P-PARFUMS

Hi all.

As a newbie here we start slowly in here but hopefully we´ll build up soon and will be able to offer you a lot of fragrances at interesting prices :Clap:

All of the offered stuff is always with us (in our office).

Designer: Jean-Paul Gaultier
    Fragrance: Ma Dame
    Set contains: 50ml eau de parfum + 100ml body lotion
    Stock amount: 5 pieces
    MOQ: 5 pieces
    Price per piece: 31,40 € (price does not include VAT)
    Total price: 157 €

Payment: Paypal (+3,4%) or Bank transfer

If you are an EU VAT registered company the price is final for you,if not please add 19% Slovakian VAT.

Shipping will cost aproximatelly 20-25€ anywhere to Europe.
    Don´t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Have a nice day :welldone:
    Silvester
  2. sniper1

sniper1

hi are these genuine boxed colud you mail me some pics (Email Hidden for Privacy) thanks.
  3. P-PARFUMS

P-PARFUMS

Hi. Yes,these are genuine boxed as you can see on the photo. But it is not a problem for me to send you some more detailed photo when in office tomorrow.
  4. terrybanks101

terrybanks101

Hi, are these still available?
  5. b0unt1 tw1ns

b0unt1 tw1ns

Hi could you add me to your mail list and let me know what stock u get im intrested in clothing,accessories,trainers,fragrances, guft sets ect i would appricate it :welldone:

Regards Tom
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.