1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Stock Offer LA 2 Week Miracle Anti-Aging Program

Discussion in 'Cosmetics, Fragrances, Health & Beauty' started by alanm, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alanm

alanm

We currently have several units of the LA 2 Week Miracle kit in stock. This product RRPs at around £70 (see it on amazon here).

We are offering the product at just £12.50 per unit!!

There is a huge mark-up potential on this one, it's a fantastic product for Christmas and what's more we're also offering free postage!!

Minimum order of 20 units.

The following reviews from Amazon, Daily Mail and Cosmetic Skin Clinic outline the effectiveness of the set.

REVIEW FROM AMAZON
    4 of 4 people found the following review helpful:
    Great Results.,
    By J.AS "JAS"

This review is from: LA 2 Week miracle (Misc.)
    After only a couple of days of using this product people started commenting on my skin and saying how well I looked. I especially loved the eye cream - this stuff really works and has made a huge difference to the puffiness and dark circles round my eyes. I would definitely recommend this product, the only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because of the price, which makes it difficult to justify buying enough to keep on using it every day going forward, rather than just for 2 weeks. Having said that, I have already ordered another set. I would love to know if it's possible to buy the items individually as I would definitely continue with the eye cream every day.

REVIEW FROM DAILY MAIL
    And then it happened. In the second week, I started to see a difference.
    My skin began to look clearer and brighter. A colleague wondered if a new romance was giving me 'that healthy glow'.
    And so, on day 11, I spent a long time scrutinising myself in the bathroom mirror and realised that, yes, there were definite improvements.
    On Day 14 - today! - I can report that some of the fine lines round my eyes are less visible, that my skin does seem plumper, less tired and cleaner. I look as if I've been on holiday.
    A miracle? Not quite. Does it fulfil its promise to make me look younger? Definitely. Would I buy it again? In a heartbeat.
    My only misgiving is the price. You're looking at spending nearly £1,800 a year on your new skincare fix. I'd hate to go back to having a face that looks tired and pushing 50, so maybe I'll buy one more batch and see how I look at the end of a month. If I am hooked, I could always give up going on holiday. Read more here.

COSMETIC SKIN CLINIC
    I was also encouraged by reading what Dr Tracy Mountford, medical director of the Cosmetic Skin Clinic, had to say about the treatment.
    She said: 'I tried the product on myself. The product worked well to plump up the skin, make it look more radiant and reduced the pores' size. I have prescribed it to a number of my patients.'

Please direct any interest to (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  2. myfirstmillion

myfirstmillion

Hi, What is the sell by/use by date on your product?

Thanks in advance
  3. alanm

alanm

Hi,

There is a manufactured date of 15/6/11 and the expiry date is 1 year from manufacture, so expires 15/6/2012

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,
    Alan
  4. wildmedia

wildmedia

Hi,

I would like to discuss taking a large amount of this with you. Please email me callum at wiredproducts.co.uk. or call 07887538907.

Thanks
    Callum Davis
  5. motyeb

motyeb

Hi, please send me your stock list and prices. Also please add me to your mailing list - (Email Hidden for Privacy)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.