Laptop Cases - All sizes! Great way to make decent profit!

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by eAuction, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eAuction

eAuction

Stock Status: Brokered with supplier in Hong Kong (samples in UK ready to despatch)

MOQ: 1pc for sample or single order (charged at higher rate).

Normal MOQ:
    10pcs for limited time.

Location of the Stock: Hong Kong currently but all items will be sent from UK. (Samples in UK).

Payment Methods:
    * PayPal

Delivery: Included in price

Liabilities: None- we will recieve the goods from Hong Kong then forward them on to you.

Case 1)

Made from a mesh material. Great slip case for protection when putting your eeepc (or any other 7" umpc) in to another bag.

[​IMG]

Price:

Sample - £5.50

Regular - £5.00

Case 2)

Made from memory foam. Offers great protection - a real upgrade from free standard cases.

[​IMG]

Price:

Sample - £6.00
    Regular - £5.50

Please do not post up an email address asking for me to get in conact with you, any questions should be in this thread or by PM.
  2. eAuction

eAuction

First sample order recieved. Grab them whilst I have them available for immediate despatch to avoid long waiting times.
  3. eAuction

eAuction

Only a few left. Will start to take orders minimum of 10pcs. Delivery time between 1 - 3 weeks.
  4. eAuction

eAuction

Next order of 10+ gets a 5% discount. 20+ gets a 10% discount. Limited time.
  5. eAuction

eAuction

Can also now get a 13.3" version of the top mesh case. I do not have any samples in the UK. They are brokered in Hong Kong.

13.3" is the size of the macbook screen which will make these extremely popular as macbooks are great sellers.

The MOQ for these is 10 and the unit price is £4.50 per unit. This includes delivery.

As these are brokered the estimated delivery is within a month but usually around 2 weeks. We order these from our supplier and pay all taxes and then deliver them to you from within the UK.

So to summarise, it's £45 for 10 by paypal.

This is one of the best times of the year to be selling laptop bags - students are just starting colleges and universities so a lot of laptops are being sold. Don't miss out on a good opportunity.
  6. eAuction

eAuction

Got a few more samples available of the 7" cases.

This is a really good product to sell at the moment. A lot of laptops being sold, not a massive ammount of these sizes on ebay (and the all come from abroad!). You could make more selling 10 of these than a £300 phone and it is much lower risk! Act soon or miss out!
  7. eAuction

eAuction

OK, it looks like I have a limited supply of the mesh case in 15.4" - this is by far the most common size of laptop.

The estimated delivery is again within a month but usually much quicker. Payment is via paypal.

Price is £4.50 per unit. MOQ is 10. 5% discount on an order of 20+. Please ask any questions you may have.

Good opportunity to make some real low risk profit. Selling 10 of these would most likely bring you more profit than selling a £300 mobile phone!
  8. eAuction

eAuction

SPECIAL OFFER

Starter Pack

Perfect for someone who wants to make a decent profit on a low risk product for very little start up money.

For just £52.50 you will get:

5 x 15.4" Mesh Bag - Most common size
    5 x 13.3" Mesh Bag - MacBook size
    5 x 7" Mesh Bag - EEEPC and other UMPC size.

Stock is brokered and will be delivered from England by recorded delivery for no extra charge within one month (usually only around 2 weeks though).

This is a great chance to make some real money for a low start up cost. Now is a very good time of the year to be selling laptop bags as new students are starting in a months time and will no doubt need laptops and bags for them!

Get this whilst it's available. Only open to the first 3 people. Payment by paypal.
  9. nudge

nudge

do you only accept paypal?
  10. eAuction

eAuction

What other method would you like to pay? With paypal you dont need a paypal account - can use most cards too but if there is another method you'd prefer I'm sure we can be flexible. Please let me know.
  11. nudge

nudge

i could do paypal if you want, but how can i do it without an account?
  12. eAuction

eAuction

What bags/quantity were you going for? Let me know and i'll send you all the details on how to pay etc :).
  13. eAuction

eAuction

Getting PM's asking if they are still available - Yes they are, this is still a fairly new topic on the forum!
  14. eAuction

eAuction

Only one starter pack left, get in there quick or miss out on a great offer - Just £3.50 per bag including delivery!
  15. JpBimz

JpBimz

Hey there, this still open? I'd like that starter pack, and more. I am unable to pm since I'm relatively new to this forum :)
  16. eAuction

eAuction

You should be able to PM now (10 posts) - yes it is still available, i'll pm you my email address for payment.
  17. eAuction

eAuction

One more starter pack left as above deal fell through due to customer being in the US!
  18. Paddymcc

Paddymcc

Are you able to get any pink normal 15" sized laptop cases?
  19. eAuction

eAuction

I'll have a look for you and get back to you.

Starter packs all gone, discounts for higher volume orders. MacBook size are very popular at the moment! Grab them whilst you can.
  20. eAuction

eAuction

SPECIAL OFFER

£4 a unit with an MOQ of 10 with FREE DELIVERY on 13.3" cases (MacBook Size).

Don't miss out, won't last long!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.