Laptop Cases - All sizes! Great way to make decent profit!

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by eAuction, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paddymcc

Paddymcc

Any luck on the pink 15" cases?
  2. cdtronix

cdtronix

hi looking for a pink 10.4" if you can help drop me a PM thanks.
  3. eAuction

eAuction

No Pinks available at all at the moment I'm afraid. Will let you know if things change though.

I have 5 15.4" bags in the UK at the moment - they are mesh style like the picture in the first post. The MOQ is normally 10 but will do these 5 for £23.50 (£4.50 per unit + £1 delivery). This is only one lot so act quick.
  4. eAuction

eAuction

The above bags are taking up a bit of space that I need so I have 5 15.4" bags available in the UK for now £22.50 with free royal mail recorded delivery.
  5. eAuction

eAuction

Will let the 5 15.4" bags go for just £20! Delivered within a week free of charge! Bags still available.
  6. Smallvillex

Smallvillex

These still available? Also, can you pm me the pics, as they are not showing up in the thread.

Cheers
  7. Matti

Matti

Hi. If this is still available then I could take some. Also what colours do you have on offer?
  8. eAuction

eAuction

Just black currently. I only now have 4 in the UK but larger quantities available through my supplier.
  9. Smallvillex

Smallvillex

Can you give me a price and size?
  10. eAuction

eAuction

For the 4 in the UK? they are for 15.4" Laptops and I'll do them for £16 delivered - just £4 each!
  11. jakhus

jakhus

hi can you supply me on my first order 1,starter pack 5 mesh sleeves in black and 5 pink mesh sleeves all 15.4 size. finally i want 5 notebook cases if you do them in pink.please supply me the best price .i wgo along.ould like to increase my order as we
    i just starting out so if you have any clearance stock i would be interested .
    many thanks
  12. eAuction

eAuction

As said in a previous post I do not have access to any pink cases. If you would still like to make an order of black cases then please let me know.
  13. jakhus

jakhus

hi can i order a starter pack and how can i pay you.

regards
  14. eAuction

eAuction

Payment is via paypal - if you drop your paypal email address in this thread then I can send a money request. As stated delivery is within 4 weeks but usually quicker. Once ive sent the paypal request I suggest editing your email address out of your post to avoid spam :).
  15. eAuction

eAuction

SPECIAL OFFER

With the new MacBooks just out now is the perfect time to stock up on some MacBook cases.

13.3" Cases £4 per unit.

Moq: 10

Delivery: Free - Royal Mail Recorded - Within 4 weeks (usually 2).

These are the mesh style cases - the same as the top one in the first post but bigger ofcourse :).

Any questions? feel free to ask.
  16. jakhus

jakhus

also can you quote me for 5 notebook cases.
  17. eAuction

eAuction

Please read the thread carefully. MOQ is 10 unless I have an odd number in hand with me which at the moment, I don't.
  18. ed.wingerz

ed.wingerz

Hi there,

I am looking to buy around 250 of these laptop sleeves, but ideally I would need them embroidered with a logo... Could you source these for me or if not, put me in touch with someone who could?

Many thanks in advance...
  19. eAuction

eAuction

The quantity isn't too much of a problem but we don't have any way of getting a logo embroidered or know of anyone that can do it I'm afraid.
  20. ed.wingerz

ed.wingerz

And if I was ordering in that quantity, would there be any form of discount? :)

(Without logo of course)...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.