1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

List of UK Cash & Carry Wholesalers

Discussion in 'Supplier Discussion' started by ladyvgw, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Vinh.nguyen

Vinh.nguyen

Thank you for your collected information. I would spend time to go around :)
  2. NG_UK

NG_UK

Thanks you for the list!
  3. Maci

Maci

Just a quick note from one of the many grateful new discounters, many thanks to Vicky for the up coming links. Whether they fit everyone suitability or not, it's the thought that counts.
    You just can't please everyone and some should perhaps do their own leg work if their chosen subject isn't on the list. After all there are so many search engines in every language going with plenty of what he is requesting.

Happy days
    Maci xx
  4. jawad

jawad

Obviously no body willing to be helpful like you.
    thank you
  5. joshuasmithbristol

joshuasmithbristol

I would recommend Harrisons Direct from that list also Poundsworth are good.
  6. Smartmart1005

Smartmart1005

7. Novelty Toy Shop

Novelty Toy Shop

Sorry wouldnt let me post, the company is Stax Trade Centres, they have branches in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh and soon to be Glasgow
  8. Rizwana Saleem

Rizwana Saleem

9. Universal Wholesale

Universal Wholesale

www.UniversalWholesaleUk.co.uk

At Universal Wholesale UK there is no trade account or signup necessary. With the click of a mouse you can easily buy and sell our products. Whether you’re seeking a constant supply of pallets or are just breaking into the industry, you’ll find an ever-changing selection of stock at any given time. Plus, enjoy friendly customer support by email, phone or in person at our warehouse.

We offer free UK delivery on orders over £1000. There is no high minimum order - you can purchase stock in quantities of 10 or more.

Payment is accepted by Credit or Debit card, Paypal, bank transfer, cheque or postal order.
  10. Chinasupplierforyou

Chinasupplierforyou

Could you tell me how to find the importer in UK? I very want to know, pls help me thank you very much
  11. nytalib

nytalib

hi, does anyone knows how we can make a deal (business to business) with any established business. For example, with portmeirion factory. I want to be an independent stockist, but i don't know how to start. Thank you
  12. shak1942

shak1942

i've been on so many forums...and the the amount of friendly helpful on here is like a breathe of fresh air. :)
  13. GMBH

GMBH

It would be great, if this list would be updated from time to time. Because at the moment most of them are not working anymore...
  14. ladyvgw

ladyvgw

Yes a couple of these are now no longer in business but many of them still are. I will try and go through and update the list as there are some new ones that I can also add on.
  15. joezh

joezh

very good work
  16. ladyvgw

ladyvgw

Thank you :)
  17. yaoandnao boutique

yaoandnao boutique

18. Packing Supply

Packing Supply

Everytime, ladyvgw shared helpful post. Keep it continue!
  19. mohamma hossain

mohamma hossain

Hi everyone !! could anyone tell me please where can I find supplier for red bull ,, evian water and sparkling water?
  20. Imrangbd

Imrangbd

Thanks for the info great help