1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

List of UK Cash & Carry Wholesalers

Discussion in 'Supplier Discussion' started by ladyvgw, Oct 4, 2010.

1. beansontoast

beansontoast

We have used a cash and carry called Country Baskets they are florist, Sundries and haberdasher but they also sell home wears and so on. They have a two pronged price system Green and Gold. This is to protect businesses from the crafters. Their products are really lovely they have branches nationwide and deliver at some of the branches I know the midlands branch delivers. We have also used a brilliant company called Hancocks they are a sweet cash and carry its heaven :) Much better than bookers.
  2. Farah

Farah

Thanks for the share. just downloaded the list.
  3. Jeck

Jeck

just downloaded the file, and will try to find some for my use.
    Thanks so much vicky. love you
  4. starsmile

starsmile

Hi,
    I am desperately looking for a supplier of 2nd hand clothing or cut label high street brand clothing/shop returns... I have been researching for sometime now with no luck... the only clothing wholesalers I can find online are selling stuff that would be hard to shift and looking on ebay many are struggling to sell the said items... Any advice would be very much appreciated... its not that I am lazy and want it all handed to me on a plate but it is proving extremely difficult, I have the cash and I am happy to travel to visit any warehouse that has the clothing I am interested in ( particularly high street brands) I want to sell on Ebay and possibly market stall/bootsales etc.
    Please can anyone help?
    Many Thanks
  5. myi

myi

would just like to say... just came across this site today/tonight

have to say i have read a lot of posts and stuff and there is a load of good informative stuff.

but interms of being personally trained and mentored i would have hands down chosen

Retired Volunteer Moderator

call that an informal request lol
    i hope i havnt broken another forum rule :)
    but certainly would entertain the idea if that was ever available
  6. myi

myi

people who genuinely like to help others as oppose to those who advertise their services (although there is nothing wrong with that)
    for money are 2 different kettle of fish.
  7. stewman2k6

stewman2k6

Anyone know of any craft wholesale places I've come across alibaba and aliexpress but was wondering if anyone knew of any in the uk as I'm unsure about import tax and knowing wether they are scammers or legit on alibaba and Aliexpress if anyone can help it would be appreciated
    peter cowen likes this.
  8. majeed

majeed

High Vicky, will it be possible to get your mail address. I need advice to start my business and you seem very helpful. Thank you.
  9. Treats Market

Treats Market

10. sali1

sali1

helping hand to new starter, great stuff
  11. insaneclown

insaneclown

Did somebody allready find a trustable wholesaler for original iPhones etc.? Please PM. I will pay for it, if you want.
  12. Sandra D

Sandra D

hi i'm new to this....has anyone bought from nda toys? are they trustworthy please?
    thanks
  13. Shalinoth

Shalinoth

October 12th, 2013 - Are the wholesalers in this list likely to be still active and trading, for the most part?

I just read all 9 pages here, along with countless other TWF threads: the little head-starts for newcomers can mean all the difference! The people you're helping here could one day becomes trading partners, or share their positive experiences with some of the listed wholesalers to the benefit of others. Pay it forwards.

I've been browsing the NEC Trade Fair listings of exhibitors and I find that, even if you've missed one or cannot attend them for whatever reason, the wholesaler contact details and the quality of their web entry are sufficient enough to gauge whether you'd want to retail with them. The Trade Fair listings, which can be sorted by category such as giftware, often have links to wholesaler's sites to see products and apply for access to Ex-VAT pricing.

Very handy, and I would like to think that Trade Fairs are doing at least some of the legwork for you regarding the legitimacy of their exhibitors, so as not to get yourself scammed.

springfair.com/page.cfm/action=ExhibList/listid=1/filtershowcatid_3=679 <--- This will probably be automatically hidden, since I'm new. Go to Springfair dot com to see some active and upcoming trade exhibitors.

Whether a wholesaler is going to be profitable for you is entirely up to you to research your target audience and market platforms though. That's the part you can't expect to be spoon-fed on, I'd say :D

Kind contributions like Lady Vicky's merely show you the doors. It's up to you to asses the risk of walking through them.
    Simona08 likes this.
  14. vitallica

vitallica

great list of wholesale sources! thanks
  15. Yocar

Yocar

Excellent share thanks !
  16. myko

myko

Great post thank you ! :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
  17. Gregory Presley

Gregory Presley

i think this is a good approach.thanks for shairing that information.
    Thanks Vicky
  18. becky1983

becky1983

any clothing wholesalers please
  19. ckr777

ckr777

Hi we had party products to supply @ very cheaper cost, looking for purchaser like 99p, poundland etc....can you help us in this plz

Thank you
  20. ayesha mazhar

ayesha mazhar

do you know clothing supplier please. i am looking to buy clothes for £1or 2