1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Stock Offer Looking for a distributor of our phone cases in Europe

Discussion in 'Mobile Cases & Electronic Accessories' started by Watch Traders, Oct 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Watch Traders

Watch Traders

We are looking for distributors in Europe for our phone cases. We are producing the Exofab cases for Apple and Samsung mobile devices.

Our cases have a unique patent, they are slim and stick on glass.

The Exofab cases are also anti-bacterial and provide a cushioned hold effect to make the phone sit better in your hand. The cases are available for different models of smart phone, so select your model below.

Please contact us here: (Email Hidden for Privacy) or visit our website www.exofab.com

View our videos here:

Barry chan and Cody like this.
  2. Qamar Yaunos

Qamar Yaunos

Hi,

Please can you give me more information regarding this opportunity? I am looking to explore business opportunities that provide a fantastic opportunity to make a good return
  3. Watch Traders

Watch Traders

Can you e-mail us at (Email Hidden for Privacy) ?
  4. Top Labels Online

Top Labels Online

Please send info via PM.
    Thank you
  5. Shopclickbuyentersend

Shopclickbuyentersend

Hi,
    Can you please please send me more info
    Thanks
  6. Shashikant Bagal

Shashikant Bagal

Hi !

I am Shashikant Bagal I am leading distribution house & Industrial Training institute name as AIRobotiqs it is basically in training & gadget selling want to align with your organisation as a channel partner. I am having 12 year plus experience in this field & can give you set up of distribution for all across Maharashtra even at remote village of Maharashtra & even in India.

If any good proposal on which we can work together please get in touch with us. You can contact us on airobotiqs.com or on (Email Hidden for Privacy), We are avilable on whatsapp +91 7020552212 or +91 7020773399

Warm Regards,

Shashikant Bagal
  7. stevietee866

stevietee866

Can you send me some more info please
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.