Looking for a stock/database software.

Discussion in 'Money, Accounts & Finance' started by mapi18, Oct 15, 2017.

1. mapi18

mapi18

Hello,
    I'll be soon due to register for VAT, it's a good news as it mean my turnover is getting higher but also mean more work and track of my stocks..
    I use most of the time second hand items (mostly video games).
    I'll need to provide a description of each of my items, a stock number, date.....
    I'm looking for a software which will do it automatically as soon as i scan a barcode.
    I would like to make my future a little bit easier, if someone has a little tips i would highly appreciate it.
    Thank you
  2. Khaos Control

Khaos Control

Hi there,

It sounds like Khaos Control Cloud could be the solution you are looking for!

Khaos Control Cloud is a business management software that streamlines your business's stock control, order processing, CRM and accounts. This means you could easily keep track of your orders, and our integrated accounts function means that you could easily keep on top of your business's finances.

KCC Also supports barcode scanning via hand held terminals. Based on your description of your needs, Khaos Control Cloud could be a perfect fit for you.

For more information, or to book a demo of the system, please visit our website: https://www.khaoscloud.com/

You can also contact us on: 0845 544 3032 to speak to member of our team.

Many Thanks,
    Khaos Control Cloud
    Cody likes this.