1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Looking for an eBay store designer

Discussion in 'Services Wanted' started by Aces, May 8, 2013.

1. Aces

Aces

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a ebay store designer, any recommendations on where to go?

Prices and portfolio would be great from any advertisers on here that deal in this line of work.

Cheers
  2. iKam

iKam

Check out prime sellability. Decent prices for start ups. And no I am not affiliated with them. We have used their services a fair few times. The guy to speak to is called Ollie.
  3. shopafrolix

shopafrolix Banned Member

what, you're recommending a banned forum member/advertiser ?
  4. iKam

iKam

First of all I was not aware they were banned. Second of all I have now searched the forum and learned that they had a fair few unhappy customers seems like they took on way more work than they could handle. We have used them like I said a fair few times (around 4/5 times) not included the changes we have made to some stores. We have always been satisfied with the service and prices they have provided us with.

It's with most business's everyone will have its flaws not everything can run smoothly 100% of the time. Maybe Ollie learned from this mistake and reformed his business practices. No idea but I am certainly allowed to voice my opinion or feedback about a company I've had experience with.
  5. shopafrolix

shopafrolix Banned Member

are you still in contact, as there are several 'clients' here that would like that info. I too have had an ebay store/template designed by Ollie, plus a matching website with no problems, but I think he out-sourced work and got carried away with it all. Do you still use him, as in of recent ?
  6. ebafy

ebafy

Aces, we can help. We are profound in the world of custom eBay design and development and can tailor make you exactly what you need. We are trusted by over 500 forum members and have over a decade of design and application experience. We are one of the longest standing service advertisers within the TWF marketplace and have a solid reputation in providing compelling and bespoke solutions.

Our eBay packages include:
    Custom eBay stores, eBay templates, eBay pages, eBay software, Free logo design, Free hosting, 24/7 Help & aftercare support

http://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/threads/★★-the-ultimate-custom-ebay-package-★★-ebay-store-ebay-template-ebay-software-free-logo-hosting.174902/
  7. planner

planner

Dam he beat me to it. Post above. :)
    ebafy likes this.
  8. ebafy

ebafy

I'm on the ball this morning Martin :)
    planner likes this.
  9. iKam

iKam

Oh right no we never had a website done from him we just had eBay templates made from him. We first used him about 2 years ago and we have used him ever since for eBay design work. There was only a handful of times where I would get a response to an email about two days later. But the work was always completed. We had everything put on our server for reassurance that if he does fold we will still have the work we paid for.

He hasn't changed his contact details. They are still the same, he's trading under the same name so I don't think he's hiding at all.

Regarding outsourcing that doesn't change anything for me. As long as I get what I paid for I am happy. Most ecommerce firms outsource work thesedays. Instead of paying a coder minimum wage to complete a 6 hour task they could probably get that same task done for £10 elsewhere. Who knows!

Yes we are still in contact and in talks with some new work.
  10. iKam

iKam

Your templates look really good!
    ebafy likes this.
  11. ebafy

ebafy

Thanks Kam, glad you are still working with Ollie.... we have had to deal with a load of his customers due to problematic coding and overall lack of communication (he simply vanished).
  12. iKam

iKam

I was surprised when I searched the forum for previous posts regarding Ollie. As I didn't fine his services via this forum if I remember I think I he had an Ad words campaign on and that's how we found him worked out to be around £120 for the shop and listing template so I thought why not! As mentioned in previous work the work requested and paid for was always completed except that a handful of times email replies where a day or two late. Will check out your site properly once I am on a proper computer.
    ebafy likes this.
  13. ebafy

ebafy

OK Kam, if you need anymore information then let us know.... as an added note, we won't be going anywhere!
    iKam likes this.
  14. iKam

iKam

Thank you :)
  15. Ebazoo

Ebazoo

Hi Aces, we can also help! We've been around the forums for some time now (since 2008) and have dealt with many forum members too. We don't get to come on here much due to being very busy with offline and other online clients via our website however eBay design is certainly one of our specialties :) All our designs are fully bespoke and tailored to your needs. We can alter your layout of your design to be totally bespoke so not all our layouts are generic but custom made to your requirements. All our new designs come with free VECTOR logo design as seen here.

Why not take a look at our thread here: http://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk...sign-matching-ebay-listing-unmissable.151595/ and contact us to see our most recent and improved portfolio.

With all our eBay designs we offer a bespoke eBay store design + matching template design + CMS to manage your template and certain store features + VECTOR logo design as seen from our thread here + free hosting on our dedicated servers with FREE transfer to your servers should you need it to your servers, within 12 months.

I will send you a PM with our LATEST portfolio which I'm sure will certainly impress you ;) Meanwhile, we shall update our threads with new features, portfolio and pricing very soon!

Anyone else interested in seeing our portfolio, please don't hesitate to get in touch ;)

Thanks.
  16. TheDevil

TheDevil

Who da heck are you, I don't know an "ebafy" ;)
    ebafy likes this.
  17. ebafy

ebafy

Oh Alan lol - we are merging everything into one hell of a design company. Watch this space....
    TheDevil likes this.
  18. TheDevil

TheDevil

So it's like inception but..

A company within a company, within a company?

:D
  19. ebafy

ebafy

I'd like to call it an expansion for future growth and to capitalise on success... expanding our orchard into a fully fledged forest! ''The harvest has already begun'
  20. TheDevil

TheDevil

My sentence sounds better and I don't have to think so hard when reading it :D
    Digitalfever likes this.