1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Looking for specific type of clothing, tried Alibaba

Discussion in 'China Sourcing' started by Jason Monaghan, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Jason Monaghan

Jason Monaghan

I bought a Tshirt from a company called ArneClo. It's fantastic quality and and fits extremely well.

The tag says 'Made in China' and I've spent around 2 days trying to find something even close to this type of product but with no success.

What's the best way to find this supplier or something very similar?

Thanks a lot
  2. LohnChen

LohnChen

hello,i live in china and i work for clothing company.I have a strong feeling I can help,please PM or email me((Email Hidden for Privacy)).
  3. Import Expert

Import Expert

Might be their own design.
  4. alanicclothing

alanicclothing

You can contact with Us (Alanic Clothing), we are globally reputed wholesale clothes manufacturer.
  5. hari999

hari999

H
    Hi Jason, there should be a tag on the inside that states what the fabric blend is in percentages. If you can list it here, might be able to give you some starting points.