1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Offer Ended/Closed M009F 1GHZ 256MB 4GB Only £45 No MOQ

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by Kingamer, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingamer

Kingamer

What's on offer:
    Google Android 2.3
    Hard Disk: 4GB NADD FLASH
    Processor: InfoTMIC 220 1GHZ
    Memory: 256MB DDR2
    Supports External 3G
    Display: 7 inch 16:9 Resistive wide-screen 800 x 480 high-brightness TFT LCD
    Network: Ethernet 10/100M, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
    Camera: 1.3M - quality
    Slots:
    SD x 1 (supports up to 32GB TF) (Optional Order Above)
    USB x 1 24 Pin (supports adapter with 2 x USB and 1 x RJ45 Ethernet)
    Stereo Audio out x 1
    Microphone in x 1

Package includes:
    1 x M009F
    1 x Charger
    1 x 24 Pin to USB and Network Cable Adapter

Stock Status: Physical

Quantity Available: 147
    Mixture of black and silver

MOQ: 1

Location of the Stock: UK

Price Per Unit:
    £45 plus delivery

Payment Methods:
    bank transfer
    paypal ( gift or +3.5% fees)

Shipping Methods:
    Depends on order

Buyers Liabilities: None
    Some boxes are a bit tattered

Attached Files:

2. shopafrolix

shopafrolix Banned Member

Hi, can you tell me how the 3G works please ?
  3. Kingamer

Kingamer

Have you got the right dongle as only certain dongles only work
  4. shopafrolix

I have a '3' dongle, but there's nothing in menu/settings to set it up

The manual says settings>wireless & networks then should display
    WiFi
    WiFi Settings
    Airplane Mode
    3G Network Settings

but my tablet says
    WiFi
    WiFi Settings
    VPN settings
    Mobile Networks

Nothing mentions 3G

tablet info says model m7206 v2.2
    android v2.3.3
  5. Kingamer

Kingamer

go on the mobile networks as that is the same as 3g network also when you go on the applications menu there should be an app called 3g network you can select that as well
  6. shopafrolix

Nope, no 3G there. Just 'Network Operators' which gives an error. and no 3G app.

Did you get yours from Hardware Heroes ? The one's whos site is down, not answering phones, or replying to TWF messages ?
  7. Drop-Kick-Crab

Drop-Kick-Crab

Shopofrolix, how long have u been trying to contact them, even after the site went down I have had 2 £100
    Refunds done and 2 m009s warranty claims been fixed and returned although that was like last Tuesday the last time I spoke to them, keep trying I'm sure you will get through
  8. Pete

Pete

Just a bit of info on this. It seems all of the alleged M009F "factories" supply the same manual, which has only passing relationship with the unit it is packed with. :)

The box makers and manual printers are the behind the scenes profit takers in the continuing M009 saga. :)

Ian's (hardware heros) been on a well deserved holiday, but I think back now. He definitely won't simply abandon anyone.

And, the true M009F actually say M009F in the Model field. The M009S say WonderMedia WM8650. As above, both share the same manual, but their setting menus are definitely different.
  9. Drop-Kick-Crab

Drop-Kick-Crab

Also amer have u give up the idea of dropshipping?
  10. shopafrolix

I'll keep trying yes. Can you PM me the number you have as the one i have may be wrong. Do yours say 3g in the settings ?
  11. Drop-Kick-Crab

Drop-Kick-Crab

on my phone at the minute so ill pm you the number later, I didn't have any F models from Ian, just the m009s,
  12. Volantary

Volantary

This. i thought it was a grand plan lol but the website seems to be messed up.
  13. Kingamer

Kingamer

Sorry about the late reply been busy with a bit of uni work and some repair work on tablets.

Pete got a question if a tablet seems to be charging but it cannot it will not switch on I have checked the power button and it seems to be working fine so would this mean the man board had some kind off fault

On the mobile networks can you not click accept data from mobile roaming the second option I will say that I haver not tried a dongle but it should work also what brand is your dongle as they are only a few different ones that you can use brand not network.

NO I have not given up just spent a few bob and bought a theme. the thing is I have had a few interests but they all want more products so I thought I shall sell these on the cheap quickly and use the profit to add a product or 2 more.

I am planning to carry this on the sites a mess as I just bought a theme and have not yet sorted it out yet

14. Pete

Pete

The M009S original WM8650 from Eken has the 3G setting show as mentioned near the top.

The M00F also from Eken does not. And there are different versions of the firmware from Eken and others, even where, like our factory, they buy the mainboard from Eken, but use higher quality components elsewhere.

I have only set them up with wifi, but my guess is that with the M009F the setting for 3G may come up when going to the Ethernet folder under Settings, as it all comes in through the same port with the USB / RJ45 adapter.

Also something to consider and I have no idea why, just experience has proven that the 3 Network is not friendly with Chinese phone software and there may also be some incompatibility with their 3G setup as well. In the US the T-mobile 3G is on a frequency not supported by the standard "quad band" China offerings.

My personal suggestion would be to move this morphodite off to someone who is not going to use the 3G or with 3 Network and get a WM8650 M009S for them. :)
  15. shopafrolix

ah, thanks Pete. I'll give it a go, and tell my potential customers NO 3G !
  16. Kingamer

Kingamer

How about re-flashing the tablet I will look into this Richard will have to go out and buy a dongle but will try and get it to work
  17. shopafrolix

I went to Eken site and downloaded latest firmware, but even though followed instructions, it didn't go to plan !!
  18. shane1

shane1

to kingamer have you tried changing the battery in the tablet that will not turn on as we have had this before.
  19. shane1

shane1

And for the 3g I always recomend to our customers to use original huawei e1750 dongles and we have never had any issues with them.
  20. Kingamer

Kingamer

Thank you for the info shane but the tablet seems to be charging as the red light is on I have opened it up and tested the power button will give the battery ago as well will need to get the soldiering iron out

So the huawei e1750 dongles work I knew that there were only a few huawei dongles that work with these tablets would the 3 network work or should you pick a different network

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.