1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Made in italy designer clothing

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by jjnewc, Jul 27, 2020.

1. jjnewc

jjnewc

I bought some items from this company on 14/07/2020 sent the money over via bank transfer and waited a week, I messaged the guy who runs it called Carlo and he ignored me for a day or so, I was asking about shipping. When he finally got back to me he told me the some of the items were missing and I could swap for different ones or get an immediate refund. Initially I thought about switching items but then thought against it as it was all hard work. I asked for a refund which he was happy to give as he asked for my bank details and 2 days later still no refund and he seems to have disappeared with my money. I finally managed to get a response from him on the 24/07/2020 and he said I'd be refunded by Monday 27/07/2020 and its not landed into my account. How do I get my money back from him as he doesn't seem to want to refund me? Surely he doesn't conduct all his business like this. The order was for £1461.68.
  2. Helen

Helen

Hi @jjnewc. We have had some good feedback on @Made In Italy so this is suprising. I have tagged them here so that they can respond.

@Erik will also message you all directly to try to resolve this issue for both of you.
    jjnewc likes this.
  3. jjnewc

jjnewc

They aren't responding to me at all. Said I'd get a refund and the guy has vanished on me. Took my money for items they didn't have then tried to give me other items or a refund, I asked for a refund on 22/07 and its never came.
  4. jjnewc

jjnewc

Had a response saying that the money had been transferred, I asked for proof and Carlo said he wasn't at his office and would do it today, I've emailed him this morning asking for proof and guess what he has vanished again. He doesn't want to give me my money back for whatever reason!
  5. Duy Tung Le

Duy Tung Le

Thanks for your post. i have received some offer from them. But when i see your post. i think they are not good supplier. And i will never order anything from them.
  6. jjnewc

jjnewc

They are ignoring me asking for my refund but still sending me their stock inventory. I would avoid its not worth the hassle. Today I've email Carlo directly telling him if I don't get my refund I'll be taking it further via the sheriff's office in Scotland. I've also reported him to action fraud and to my bank.
  7. jjnewc

jjnewc

16 days later no refund and is ignoring emails.
  8. jjnewc

jjnewc

Another update and its the same. Not getting any response from Carlo or Riccardo. They have disappeared with my money. I would advise against buying with these crooks
  9. jjnewc

jjnewc

So I am being issued a refund. It was a bank error which was on my side. I have apologised to Carlo as the issue has now been resolved.