1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

** Make $100 a month for NO WORK! **

Discussion in 'E-Commerce and Online Selling' started by Martin, Sep 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eladesor

Eladesor

Did you read my post about 'better than AdSense'? If you check out the link in my signature you'd have found out that GK 'DO' allow adult websites - for marketing / and of course adding a reciprocal link back to your own site.

I even posted in the 'offers' section of this site for 'adult sites' to be linked to www.InternetEngineSearch.co.uk ......

So there are some opportunities our there and ones like GK that you can make money from.
  2. Broomy

Broomy

Does anyone know if there is a tool where i can find out how much people are paying for certain keywords? I know of the sites that tell you the top paying keywords but i would like to know whether the niche site i plan to do is worth doing. I'm not planning one of these site that are supposed to give $50 a click etc but would like to know if my niche provides are good enough amount per click.

Thanks for any help
  3. force5

force5

hi broomy

join adwords (its free) use their tools and find out what people pay for the keywords you are interested in and you will earn 40% of that amount (as far as i am aware).

paul
  4. Broomy

Broomy

I'll do that, thanks for the help paul.
  5. geekboy

geekboy

The problem with $50 keywords is that you have no chance of ever being ranked in a search engine for those words. The people making money from these are paying a fortune to promote their sites...
  6. i.am.will

i.am.will

Overture provides such tools for the US and the UK.
  7. Zakariy

Zakariy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Thank you Martin for this thread. Cool dude you! [​IMG]
  8. Gary

Gary

Must be the content they don't like, what type of site is it, what is the content / theme?
  9. barrycryan

barrycryan

i suggeset not bumping threads that are nearly 7 years old
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.