1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Marketplace

Discussion in 'Forum Support & Feedback' started by Dave Casuals, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Dave Casuals

Dave Casuals

Would the forum consider have a section within the market place solely for dropship advertising. I understand that an advertiser can currently advertise within a certain area of the marketplace if offering dropshipping but this isn't easily seen unless you actually look at old threads and most people that come onto this forum don't do this so you would have to route through lots of old offers to see any advert. I think if you had an additional dropship section within the marketplace offering anything that could be dropshipped it might benefit both seller and buyer?

I am looking to offer a dropsshipping service for one of my businesses next year and am considering looking to re-advertise on this forum.

Any thoughts if this could be implimented?
    steveshaw and Gary like this.
  2. Gary

Gary

Obviously this is not something that I could answer but just wanted to say I think this could be a good idea, granted, there is a dropshipping section in the discussion section of the forums, there's nothing dedicated in the marketplace section, hopefully something to be considered at least.
  3. Erik

Erik

Hi Guys,

Yes, this is one thing we have considered during the year. As I previously mentioned, there is supposed to be changes in our marketplace, but we cannot implement them at this year especially a few months ago while we are still trying to rebuild TWF.

All things considered the whole staff will again meet at the beginning of next year and we'll all have a talk of what we gathered as to suggestions made by the community (through the survey we handed out and the requests made over the year). We'll put this one on the table along with the possible revised categories for our marketplace. :)
    Helen likes this.
  4. Erik

Erik

Dave Casuals likes this.
  5. Dave Casuals

Dave Casuals

Will definitely look into getting advertising membership again shortly.
    Helen likes this.